What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What's wrong with my Peugeot RCZ

A

Anonymous

Is it diesel, petrol, coal, gas, or an early steam model :lol:
If the engine management light is coming on then any info should be registered in the computer.
You say "your" mechanic cant find a fault, is he a Peugeot mechanic, does he have dealer fault finding equipment ?

I have a fault code tool that apparently lists "all" fault engine codes, yet it didnt have the code for my simple Vauxhall Astra when that was playing up.
If I were you I would take it to a main dealer to get it checked out.

A

Anonymous

do you drive it far or is it short journey's.

If you do short journey's try a long distance drive and see if that does not fix the issue. (I had starting issues with my RCZ when I 1st got mine because of being on the forecourt for quite a while since new)

A

Anonymous

Spammer..
Look at the name of the tread, it's just rcz the Peugeot bit is not needed or used by an rcz owner.
Your car properly doesn't start because you don't have one you have not introduced yourself and
2 out of 4 post you have asked would these tools work and posted links to them

If your mechanic was a mechanic he would be able to tell you why the car is not turning over when your trying to turn the key and no diognostic machine will be able to tell you unless there is a fault, which there is not. If you turn your key too quickly the car won't start for some reason it try's to bypass the starter motor I guessing bad earth, this also happens on mine but if you take the key out completely, put it back in leave it a second then try and turn it over it works! you actually can restart the car without the starter motor when you turn off your engine (you could try It if you had one)
Turn off the car and before it stops completely turn the key back to the ignition position, give it a little rev.

Dan