What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What's this for ?

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have done about 500 miles in my lovely 200 thp and am having a great time. I need to be constantly aware of speed limits 😱
As advised , I am getting used the the funny clutch now.

In the regrettable absence of an owners manual I have spent hours studying the generic online manual, and figuring out the multi function switches, but cant figure out what this (Audio OFF) switch does.

Help !

Attachments

• PEUGEOT__RCZ__THP_GT__PETROL__WHITE__2015__EO15RVN-e07.jpg
    PEUGEOT__RCZ__THP_GT__PETROL__WHITE__2015__EO15RVN-e07.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 59

chrismac

Reaction score
It turns off the internal movement sensors when the alarm is activated. Search "Locking the vehicle with exterior perimeter monitoring only" in the handbook.

Reaction score
Hey Thanks a lot. Guess it will come in handy if I ever get a dog and leave it in the car :rolleyes:

chrismac

Reaction score
Also useful if you leave your pet Bee in the car.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Also good if you go on a boat 🛥 as they do ask you to silent your car alarms when parking on the car deck.....

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have done about 500 miles in my lovely 200 thp and am having a great time. I need to be constantly aware of speed limits 😱
As advised , I am getting used the the funny clutch now.

In the regrettable absence of an owners manual I have spent hours studying the generic online manual, and figuring out the multi function switches, but cant figure out what this (Audio OFF) switch does.

Help !
it’s for turning the alarm siren off the only time I’ve had to use this is when I’ve travelled over to Holland on the ferry

tm2204

Reaction score
Hey Thanks a lot. Guess it will come in handy if I ever get a dog and leave it in the car :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I use mine for :) Long press before leaving the car and when you lock the car the internal movement sensors won't pick up Fido moving about... 😂😂

Jomo

Reaction score
I haven’t even got to that switch yet (newbie) !
Will now have to locate