What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

what's the best mpg from a thp156

A

Anonymous

Can any one tell me what sort of mpg there best is on a thp 156 would be good to compare with my 207gt thp150 my best is 42.8mpg worst is 37.0

A

Anonymous

I AM GETTING ABOUT 42MPG BUT THE MOST I HAVE HEARD GETTING IS 44MPG.

CHEERS FROM BLACK RCZ

FGRob

Reaction score
I should get a better idea of what the car can do over the weekend, going over to France in her on Thursday, that's a point I'm stopping over in Kent - Maidstone Thursday night anyone around that area - mini meet :dance: :dance: .

It'll be interesting to see how the French react - the steering wheels on the wrong side :wtf: :eusa-think: :lol:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

On the run from the Midlands to the East Coast we got 43.8mpg.

A

Anonymous

45mpg on the 156 sport averaged over 400 miles (London to Brussels return) which was mostly cruising around 60mph in 6th with some overtaking but also about 8 miles in a Brussels traffic jam (slow moving including up hills); 20 miles normal urban driving and the time spent (about an hour in all) sitting waiting for the ferries with the engine on while I found out what all the buttons did. So I'm expecting it will pull about 40-45mpg normal driving; less if I accelerate hard or get heavy traffic.

The French and Belgians seemed to admire it (even with the steering wheel on the wrong side ... if you want to confuse them then borrow a dog and get it to sit in the passenger seat with its head out of the window; or a large plant in the passenger seat is quite effective).

A

Anonymous

going from Nottingham to near Duxford down A1(M), A14 and M11 I got 51.7 mpg out of mine :) quite a few roundabouts and a fair bit of traffic which meant i was doing round about 60 mph.

Doing a constant 70mph mixed with some town and country road driving and i get around 45mpg average driving.