What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

whats going on?

A

Anonymous

why has this guy making all the stupid posts not been blocked yet?

FGRob

Reaction score
Arrrrrhhhhh Bisto - All nice and quiet - thanks Tony I was thinking you were on Holiday and we were stuck with this guy for while yet :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rob

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys

Apologies for L22 I don't know which rock he crawled out from. User and posts have been deleted as has subsequent off topic talk.

We will be looking for new moderators soon but to be fair not a single post was reported to alert any of the mods. I did receive two PMs of which action was taken within 20 mins. We are always on hand and once we are alerted to issues we can respond quicker.

Remember guys, this to be a great community so please don't let the actions of one malicious individual to put people off.

Tony

RCZ1

Reaction score
tonyrcz said:
Hi Guys

Apologies for L22 I don't know which rock he crawled out from. User and posts have been deleted as has subsequent off topic talk.

We will be looking for new moderators soon but to be fair not a single post was reported to alert any of the mods. I did receive two PMs of which action was taken within 20 mins. We are always on hand and once we are alerted to issues we can respond quicker.

Remember guys, this to be a great community so please don't let the actions of one malicious individual to put people off.

Tony

I did report one of his posts to alert you to what was going on. However, I seem to have had problems posting replies on the forum tonight. I've had to do some 2 or 3 times as they were not appearing.

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1 I'll look in to this. Anyone else had problems?

Maybe the reports disappeared when I deleted all the posts as they relate to the post as opposed to the thread.