What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

what would you own if you did not own an RCZ

A

Anonymous

Well before I got my Rcz I looked at a Hyundai Veloster which I liked but test drove it and it was very sluggish. They have brought a Turbo version out which might be interesting but I think I would get a Toyota GT 86 which I like a lot.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
I'm a bit the other way currently and have been for some time. I have no idea what to buy next other than an RCZ! Naturally there's the Ferraris and Lambos etc but who can afford those... There is the Toyota GT86 that i would not mind having at all but it's about 10.000 € too expensive! :(

Currently i have a 406 2.2l Sport (Before that i had two different 405's). One of the only real alternatives to the RCZ has been a 406 Coupé, but then again i've had "the 406 experience" now and buying another 406 even if it is the Coupé seems like a waste of money.

I'm only 22 yrs old and not rich in any way so spending 30k € on an RCZ is Very much for me too, but currently i can actually afford it. I just don't know if i have the guts to blow that much money onto "just a car", even if it is an RCZ. You can get a LOT of cool 2nd hand cars for that (Supra, Impreza, Evo M3's S4's and so on...) But then again insurance, fuel and running costs for those are ridiculously expensive aswell, whereas the RCZ isn't really.

So i just don't know... :(

A

Anonymous

Smiler said:
jassyo06 said:
I am a realist and so being one i hope to hook up to one of these in the next few months
Jesus Jassy :lol:
You change your mind like the weather.Stop drinking fella :beer:

Smiler :) ................... :lol: :lol: yip i do mess around with my car choice.........trying to get a drivers car again. I would be even worse if i did drink, of course i do on occasion but i am too busy saving my pennys for my new mota mate :wave:

A

Anonymous

Tomas_90 said:
I'm a bit the other way currently and have been for some time. I have no idea what to buy next other than an RCZ! Naturally there's the Ferraris and Lambos etc but who can afford those... There is the Toyota GT86 that i would not mind having at all but it's about 10.000 € too expensive! :(

Currently i have a 406 2.2l Sport (Before that i had two different 405's). One of the only real alternatives to the RCZ has been a 406 Coupé, but then again i've had "the 406 experience" now and buying another 406 even if it is the Coupé seems like a waste of money.

I'm only 22 yrs old and not rich in any way so spending 30k € on an RCZ is Very much for me too, but currently i can actually afford it. I just don't know if i have the guts to blow that much money onto "just a car", even if it is an RCZ. You can get a LOT of cool 2nd hand cars for that (Supra, Impreza, Evo M3's S4's and so on...) But then again insurance, fuel and running costs for those are ridiculously expensive aswell, whereas the RCZ isn't really.

You could always get a model before the facelift I'm sure some bargains will be available or even a nearly new RCZ .....I have to say every time I walk up to get into my car I smile because I can't believe it's mine :)

A

Anonymous

It would have to be one of these .... Driven one many times in the states and loved every minute of it .... On sale over here now, and could probably afford the car , but couldn't afford the fuel to run the bugger :crazy:

A

Anonymous

RCZlover said:
It would have to be one of these .... Driven one many times in the states and loved every minute of it .... On sale over here now, and could probably afford the car , but couldn't afford the fuel to run the bugger :crazy:

Aint that bumble bee from "Transformers" Hammond loves it so it must be bad.............. :lol:

A

Anonymous

I have to say that this would be a contender for me when it arrives...well if it comes along looking anything like this!

It's that or an Audi RS5...I better start saving for that though!!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I have to say that this would be a contender for me when it arrives...well if it comes along looking anything like this!
It's that or an Audi RS4...I better start saving for that though!!!
Is that a Ford ? The first none boring family car that they have built since the Couger

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
mrizzle said:
It's that or an Audi RS4...I better start saving for that though!!!
Is that a Ford ? The first none boring family car that they have built since the Couger

It is RON...it's the new Capri!! :D

Tomas_90

Reaction score
gadgetpuk said:
Tomas_90 said:

You could always get a model before the facelift I'm sure some bargains will be available or even a nearly new RCZ .....I have to say every time I walk up to get into my car I smile because I can't believe it's mine :)
Yes i've been looking at a low-mileage 2011 model RCZ for a while. A brand new one is too expensive i'm afraid but a 2011 still has the warranty and all so i don't see the problem with that either.

I also had that feeling when i bought the 406 i have now :) And i still get it sometimes.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well I hope they do make that Ford Capri - that looks stunning, especially if it does end up looking like that! Gorgeous :)

A

Anonymous

as far as i know having inside info it wont be in the uk till late 2014 as its a world car model so it should be in the US slightly earlier and it is the new ford capri and mazda will bring a similar model 6 month's earlier :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I can wait until 2014. I anticipate holding on to the RCZ until after that anyway. Yup RCZ1, it's stunning isn't it?!

A

Anonymous

Looks like A jAG XF "COUPE" but a whole lot sexier, obviously "contracted out" there is still that designer connection between the makes FORD/JAG but i love them LED headlamps not drls but true led H7'S :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

There's not really anything to dislike about it in my eyes.

A

Anonymous

Tomas_90 said:
mrizzle said:
There's not really anything to dislike about it in my eyes.
Ah, but that's where you're wrong! It's a Ford....

I'm afraid I that I'd dispute that. They make the current King of the hot hatches in the ST and the focus is a revelation...hence the strong sales in the UK. The most recent incarnation of the Ford Fiesta has also done a lot for the company's image and it remains, in my opinion, one of the most striking superminis on the market. Parts are cheap and I've never heard any concerns from any owners about reliability.