What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

what would you own if you did not own an RCZ

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Tomas_90 said:
mrizzle said:
There's not really anything to dislike about it in my eyes.
Ah, but that's where you're wrong! It's a Ford....

I'm afraid I that I'd dispute that. They make the current King of the hot hatches in the ST and the focus is a revelation...hence the strong sales in the UK. The most recent incarnation of the Ford Fiesta has also done a lot for the company's image and it remains, in my opinion, one of the most striking superminis on the market. Parts are cheap and I've never heard any concerns from any owners about reliability.
Yes....... But all that aside mrizzle IT IS A FORD :roll:

A

Anonymous

Did you not own a Cougar RON?! I have no issues with it being a Ford for all the reasons I mentioned before and one further one. They are still the manufacturer that are responsible for the original muscle car and the car that provided cinema with the most iconic chase sequence in film history with Steve McQueen behind the wheel of a 1968 Mustang fastback. A manufacturer with true heritage! Lets not forget, there'll be plenty of people turning their noses up at our Pugs!

A

Anonymous

My comment was in humour. Your post just begged a reply like mine. (or in my head at least) I never got a Couger or the Probe. Two cars that I wanted,,,,,,,,,,,,, sooooo much. Money was not readily available at that time :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

I know RON...I just wanted to add the Ford Mustang remark as I'd missed it from my initial post. It was taken in the manner you intended. Always had a bit of a soft spot for the Probe and the Cougar but I gather the former drive like a sponge on four wheels...not exactly belong my own argument here!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Nowt wrong with the new ford fiesta and the st version is coming out soon April l think with 180 bhp should be good

A

Anonymous

I'm getting worried both Ron and Rizzo having soft spots for cougars :eusa-think: have i missed something, Rizzo understandable but a cougar for Ron would be in her 80's :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
I'm getting worried both Ron and Rizzo having soft spots for cougars :eusa-think: have i missed something, Rizzo understandable but a cougar for Ron would be in her 80's :lol: :lol: :lol:

And also she would have to standby him on the Moralistic high ground and have a Peculiar sense of................... ;) :wave: :lol:

Nudge,Nudge,Wink,Wink.................... :lol:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:

:lol: :lol: I just embarrassed myself in a shop laughing aloud at that!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

And Whilst on the "Cougar Subject" why is it right for a woman in her 40's+ to have a young buck :crazy: and just get named a "Couger" but guyz just get called "Dirty old men" :( Maybe they should be called "Mavericks"

Young Guyz dont know how to use there "Todger" they behave like Pandas They Eat......Shoot.......And ........Leave :lol:

A

Anonymous

You wouldn't hear the latter coming out of my mouth. I'd be calling him a hero and trying to pin a medal on him. Although, in a display of complete double standards, I'd probably being calling her character into question and labelling her a gold digger!! :eek:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Young Guyz dont know how to use there "Todger" they behave like Pandas They Eat......Shoot.......And ........Leave :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't recall that being given as an example of a simile in my English classroom.