What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What should I pay for RCZ R .

renegade79

Reaction score
the jacking points on all rcz's are made of cheese!! don't do it!! well cataloged on here.

stagger321

Reaction score

DKZ5745

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
the jacking points on all rcz's are made of cheese!! don't do it!! well cataloged on here.

We have some extra mature cheddar that is stronger than the Z's sills :lol:

Jakevxr1

Reaction score
Thanks guys your information has been very helpful I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks again

stagger321

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
renegade79, this is an outrageous statement!
Its totally disparaging to cheese and the cheese industry in general.
So for all our sakes, please withdraw this statement before the lawyers get involved.

Jakevxr1

Reaction score
Hi guys

I would like to say thank you to all of you and this fantastic forum because with out you I would never have known to check the jacking points. The garage agreed to lift the car on there MOT lift and I found a 4" split in the front near side jacking point. They have agreed to weld up the split.

Thanks again :beer:
Mark

stagger321

Reaction score
Jakevxr1 said:
Hi guys

I would like to say thank you to all of you and this fantastic forum because with out you I would never have known to check the jacking points. The garage agreed to lift the car on there MOT lift and I found a 4" split in the front near side jacking point. They have agreed to weld up the split.

Thanks again :beer:
Mark
Pleased for you mate - genuinely.
I've just got to sort out my split floor now. :?
Anyway welcome to the RCZ-R club :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and have been looking for a R for a couple of months now, just waiting for the prices to come down a bit.

A 2014 5,000 miles R has just gone for £17,500 on AutoTrader which I can't quite believe! I phoned the dealer as soon as I saw the advert but, not surprisingly, it had already gone. Someone has bagged themselves a good deal.

Does anyone have any idea how a dealer can sell a R at this price? Surely they are selling it at a loss?

Back to AutoTrader to scan the adverts, but it will be a while longer before my purchase, as in my head the value of year old R's should be around £18k not the £21k-22k+ they are at the moment.

A

Anonymous

That's truly shocking u should expect to lose about 6 grand in the first year making it about 26 grand but dropping from £32000 to £18000 is :( :( :(

A

Anonymous

You can pick up a brand new R for £26,200 and which is around £4k more than 1 year old cars are being advertised for (some are advertised above this price - who would buy a 6 month old car when you can get a brand new one for less?) and I think the £17,500 advertised is a one off, obviously a dealer had to get it of it for what ever reason.

I'm tempted to go down the new route, but the car that sold for £17,500 is sending me the wrong signal in the speed these cars are depreciating.