What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

what price for 19in Sortilege alloy wheels ?

Stu8

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying aftermarket alloys if i did I would sell on my newly refurbished 19 inch Sortilege alloys , but I'm not sure what price i should ask , any ideas so I don't sell my self short, it's not a definite yet just testing the water, any advice greatly appreciated. :eusa-think:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
New they're around £375 each! But second hand refurbished your probably looking at around £500 depending on colour.You could possibly get more selling them single to be used as spares but run the risk of getting stuck with one. :thumbup:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Nemi said:
Haha, sorry about GB not being in Europe :)

I think as time goes on, the majority of people in GB will be thinking the same :eusa-whistle:

tianorth

Reaction score
I bought a set of 4 for £300, of these ones and had them powder coated matt black.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

tianorth said:
I bought a set of 4 for £300, of these ones and had them powder coated matt black.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Might I enquire from where did you buy the 4 wheels and were tyres included?

I am looking for a Spare Wheel and tyre ,which will fit in the wheel well,to avoid having to use the emergency reflating pack,ruining the tyre,in the event of a puncture.

Would I be better buying an 18 alloy to fit in well and put that one back in the well after repair of punctured one?

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks, Rich

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I thought I’d read that 19” fitted in the wheel well, could be wrong though. You could always take one off & try dropping it in to see if it fits :eusa-think:

CircuitMonkey

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I thought I’d read that 19” fitted in the wheel well, could be wrong though. You could always take one off & try dropping it in to see if it fits :eusa-think:
It fits, very snug mind, I've had to let a bit of air out and the boot floor doesn't sit flush afterwards. Glad I had one after putting a big gash in the sidewall today :cry:

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk

Plecodoras

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:

Yes it does and didn't have to deflate, I just put some foam pads around to lift the boot cover up to stop rubbing.
Lose an inch in the boot but no great shakes. Rather that than have to buy another tyre and if it happened in France say, you can guarantee the garage doesn't stock em and you've gotta wait three days for them to get one!!

:beer: