What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What parts can be used across the Peugeot range

David 55

Reaction score
Hi all just joined the forum. The problem is I just picked up a rcz and i think the car was in a small bump when I took a closer look I found that the car didn’t have a passenger side inner wing and engine under tray and was wondering do any of the Peugeot range share the same parts I have tried to get one from Peugeot without any luck. Can anyone help with some advice on the matter your help would be appreciated thanks

lfe

Reaction score
There is no fixed rule about that, there are parts that are shared with other more popular models and others that are exclusive to the RCZ.

And the interior plastic inside of the front wings are exclusive and on eBay they ask for a lot of money for one.

The references are:
7136KQ right side
7136KP left side

David 55

Reaction score
There is no fixed rule about that, there are parts that are shared with other more popular models and others that are exclusive to the RCZ.

And the interior plastic inside of the front wings are exclusive and on eBay they ask for a lot of money for one.

The references are:
7136KQ right side
7136KP left side
thank you for that