What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What nd where is this part on my rcz

Sweetcheeks 64

Reaction score
Hi I’m Stella , I’ve got a rcz turbo 2010 can anyone tell where I can find this on my car plz be very grateful👍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 32

Pedro

Reaction score
Hi Stella You haven't posted what model you have or whether its petrol or diesel & if you have purchased that part it might give an indication of where its fitted ? If its a Petrol version & my instincts are right its the Variable distribution solenoid Valve which is bolted to the upper R/H/Hand corner of the cylinder head at the end of the inlet Camshaft near the Fuel pump as you look at the R/H/ side of the Engine you need to remove the Air intake pipes & Air filter box & then see if you can feel any wires/ plugs behind the Cylinder head or use your phone camera its tight for room but you can get at different parts with lots of patience !
Good luck

Sweetcheeks 64

Reaction score
Hi Stella You haven't posted what model you have or whether its petrol or diesel & if you have purchased that part it might give an indication of where its fitted ? If its a Petrol version & my instincts are right its the Variable distribution solenoid Valve which is bolted to the upper R/H/Hand corner of the cylinder head at the end of the inlet Camshaft near the Fuel pump as you look at the R/H/ side of the Engine you need to remove the Air intake pipes & Air filter box & then see if you can feel any wires/ plugs behind the Cylinder head or use your phone camera its tight for room but you can get at different parts with lots of patience !
Good luck
Thank you so much it’s petrol
Good luck
Thank so much Pedro it’s petrol thank you 👍

Sweetcheeks 64

Reaction score
Thank you so much it’s petrol

Thank so much Pedro it’s petrol thank you 👍
[/QUOTE
Good luck
[/QUOTE

Sweetcheeks 64

Reaction score
Hi Pedro , model is 2010 , 1.6 turbo , petrol , do they do a manual for the car ? Thanks Stella

Pedro

Reaction score
Hi Pedro , model is 2010 , 1.6 turbo , petrol , do they do a manual for the car ? Thanks Stella
I bought one on online it depends how much you wish to spend there are a few downloads out there including Peugeot planet etc you just need to check its the one for your year & model plus there is a lot of info on here from members who have tackled dealer related jobs & the best thing with the RCZ "Prince Engines" is they are fitted to MIni's & Citreons plus a few others so if you are stuck needing info type in the different carmakers variants to cross reference for parts etc Youtube has a fair selection of vids to go at if you need mechanical tips