What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What Keyring Have You Got On Your Car Keys?

A

Anonymous

Ok I did not feel this was warranted to be under modifying and customisation so I felt general would be best.

Ok currently I have the dealer rings (which are horrible and broke) but I want to get a nice official peugeot set but unfortunately their is no decent peugeot key rings (nothing at all for the RCZ).

So I was wondering what does everyone have on there car keys?

A

Anonymous

I was fortunate to be able to get one of the custom-made RCZs that Sandra64's husband cut before he stopped doing them. Very nice.

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
I was fortunate to be able to get one of the custom-made RCZs that Sandra64's husband cut before he stopped doing them. Very nice.

Same here. It is beautiful and everyone is well impressed with it when they see it. :thumbup: It is a very exclusive club ;)

A

Anonymous

I am officially jealous of you all for having those key rings lol

A

Anonymous

Custom made RCZ key rings ?
I had the standard Peugeot dealers key ring, the custom made rings are surely only available from an outside source, i'm confident that my dealer would have issued an RCZ keyring if they were available.

A

Anonymous

I have a red guitar plectrum with the motif of the Teenage Cancer Trust that I was given at the Biffy Clyro concert in the Albert Hall. I think that's pretty cool :)

A

Anonymous

mine has a Perrys key fob and a paper tag that says "RCZ - Marcus" from when it has its 1k check last week :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

As well as the RCZ one previously mentioned I've also got a circular one of New York that a friend brought me back pre-9/11 which still shows the twin towers. Just acts as an every day reminder of the madness of Man!

A

Anonymous

Pug Lion from Peugeot HQ in Paris...they didnt have any RCZ key rings so settle for the cat.

A

Anonymous

Not the most exciting keyrings on mine but functional = Tesco club card fob and nectar card fob :lol:

A

Anonymous

"Tesco club card fob and nectar card fob"

Living the dream hehee

A

Anonymous

I've got a gap on mine where one of sandra's husbands creation's should be :(