What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What is your other drive?

Plecodoras

Active Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
North Yorks
SilverGTi_6 said:
Think I've shared pics before but thought I may as well post again :)

Lotus Sport 111


308 GTi


Volvo 122S
Going then SilverGTi_6 since you can't drive them all at once I'll take one of your hands, I know it's a chore, but I don't mind doing you a favour !!!

LOL :dance: :thumbup:
 

Plecodoras

Active Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
North Yorks
Dandansmrs said:
Peugeot 307CC
I just love the 307cc I've had five of them !!!

Here's one...



Here's another one, some might recognise the number plate from my other Z.



:thumbup:
 
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
994
Reaction score
7
Points
18
Location
Western Spain and Costa de la Luz
Okay, okay, you flash two wheelers. :clap:
I sat on the back of some awesome machinery, like Manx Nortons and Vincents, but owned and rode some losers like a Honda CG125 and even worse, a Yamaha FS1E. :oops:
Sad, I know, but I do appreciate fine machinery. :thumbup:
 

Plecodoras

Active Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
North Yorks
stewartwillsher said:
Okay, okay, you flash two wheelers. :clap:
I sat on the back of some awesome machinery, like Manx Nortons and Vincents, but owned and rode some losers like a Honda CG125 and even worse, a Yamaha FS1E. :oops:
Sad, I know, but I do appreciate fine machinery. :thumbup:
Ey Stewie,

Nowt wrong with either of those super bikes !!!

The reliable CG125 with it's 100mpg !! and the ever so cool Fizzeee, loved them in Yellow....

All These pictures copyright of their respectful owners.




I especially liked the CM125.... I'm a weird kid :helpme:



My very first brand new bike TS100ERZ with full floater suspension - £569 O.T.R. 1982 get in !!

 

neilgsxr69

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
2,109
Reaction score
82
Points
48
stuwren said:
Mines a CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird now with 78k miles on her. ;-)
Great bike the blackbird the fastest production bike on the road at one time and the first bike I broke the 170mph barrier on heavy lump until you got it moving but once going quite nimble for a big bike knee down no problem :thumbup:
 

Plecodoras

Active Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
North Yorks
neilgsxr69 said:
stuwren said:
Mines a CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird now with 78k miles on her. ;-)
Great bike the blackbird the fastest production bike on the road at one time and the first bike I broke the 170mph barrier on heavy lump until you got it moving but once going quite nimble for a big bike knee down no problem :thumbup:
Yeah so true, and that bike looks immaculate to say it's done 78K miles - well done.

Was the Blackbird the first production bike to hit 200mph or was that the Suzuki Hayabusa?

170mph - that's going some Neil ! :eek:
 

neilgsxr69

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
2,109
Reaction score
82
Points
48
Seen as though we’re on the bikes here’s one of my Gixer now buried under whatever the wife throws over it in the garage!




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

stuwren

New Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Gosport/Somerset
Plecodoras said:
neilgsxr69 said:
stuwren said:
Mines a CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird now with 78k miles on her. ;-)
Great bike the blackbird the fastest production bike on the road at one time and the first bike I broke the 170mph barrier on heavy lump until you got it moving but once going quite nimble for a big bike knee down no problem :thumbup:
Yeah so true, and that bike looks immaculate to say it's done 78K miles - well done.

Was the Blackbird the first production bike to hit 200mph or was that the Suzuki Hayabusa?

170mph - that's going some Neil ! :eek:

Unfortunately not. The Suzuki Hayabusa was I believe. Hayabusa in Japanese means Peregrine falcon. 'the Blackbird hunter'. Who said the Japanese didn't have a sense of humour.
 

Flanners

Member
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
88
Reaction score
5
Points
8
Location
Kent
Fiat Coupe 20v turbo, Alfa Romeo GTV V6, VX 220, MGF, MG TF and a Bongo. Sold all my bikes.
 

Pauls7777

New Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Location
Mansfield
This is my baby - but apparently I have to get a 'grown up' car as well.....

Really looking forward to an RCZ but just as I think I am ready to close deal I do more research and
add to my wish list
 

Attachments

neilgsxr69

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
2,109
Reaction score
82
Points
48
This is my baby - but apparently I have to get a 'grown up' car as well.....

Really looking forward to an RCZ but just as I think I am ready to close deal I do more research and
add to my wish list
Looks a little beauty 😍
 

Jumper

New Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
Points
3
Corsa Energy is our daily drive for shopping trips and sometimes to work. The Z is just for me to play with :cool:
 

Verminator

Active Member
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
318
Reaction score
96
Points
28
Location
North Yorkshire
Yes a fresh coat of paint on the garage and front door all to match.. Lol 😂
P. S. When are you getting the motor bike 🚲.
But on a serious note. Two nice looking motors you have got there DKZ.
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
 
Top