What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What is this button for?

misterx

Reaction score
Found this picture of the RCZ R and am curious about the functions of the button shown (which I don't have in my RCZ R).

Any ideas?

Attachments

• peugeot-rcz-r-12.jpg
    peugeot-rcz-r-12.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 436
A

Anonymous

From what i remember it controls the stereo if you have the sat nav version

misterx

Reaction score
mikeyv60 said:
From what i remember it controls the stereo if you have the sat nav version

I do have the satnav version - it is standard on the RCZ R - and the stereo controls are certainly not in that position in my car!

A

Anonymous

The thing below the R badge controls the computer in between the speedo and rev counter. It changes the settings for the car i.e. follow me home lights etc.

You only got it with the NG4 sat nav, it doesn't come with the standard stereo on the old RCZ or the new RT6 so can only assume it's controlled some other way.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Here in the UK we get the RT6 system with Sat Nav, not the NG4 system (which is what the buttons shown would control). The controls for the RT6 are different and located on the front of the stereo.

A

Anonymous

On my "original" with sat nav, this control is merely a duplication of the controls available on the stalks, I've never understood why they fitted it :wtf: