What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What Feature Would You Like To See As Standard

A

Anonymous

My suggestion as a must - as standard supply:
has got to be a spare wheel. I take on board we can pump up with gunk and run till we replace - the only issue is the 19inch tyre! Tyre suppliers do not alwayd have the size in stock. So basically car of the road until tyre arrives.
A spare wheel with tyre would rmedy all these issues. Failing that keep a spare tyre in your garage.

The ipod issue above has been discussed many times. The current ipods play through the USB - you change albums and tracks at the steering wheel - no issues.
Older ipods - the classic brick - you use the jack - but to change you have to manually change the ipod or have a switch hanging out of your armrest.
The car setup will only play MP3's - no ipod wav files.
So another standard could well be an ipod USB/jack that plays all music files.

What do you all think?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Okay Gorwell

Lets hope the USB cable works for you tomorrow - it should do. I'm really happy that you get full control of the ipod from the steering wheel. I love my ipod :D

I'm a CONVERT :eusa-whistle:

With the USB Cable in, the i-pod works fantastic from the Steering Column Stalk.

You can even zoom down to specific tracks on the List Screen and play.

6 CD Radio.....pah, who wants one of those :oops: :D

Off to download the shedload of CDs that have been in the plastic tray in my boot for the last few weeks.

Thanks for the advice RCZ1....and your persistence with your explainations :thumbup: :oops:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Gorwell said:
RCZ1 said:
Okay Gorwell

Lets hope the USB cable works for you tomorrow - it should do. I'm really happy that you get full control of the ipod from the steering wheel. I love my ipod :D

I'm a CONVERT :eusa-whistle:

With the USB Cable in, the i-pod works fantastic from the Steering Column Stalk.

You can even zoom down to specific tracks on the List Screen and play.

6 CD Radio.....pah, who wants one of those :oops: :D

Off to download the shedload of CDs that have been in the plastic tray in my boot for the last few weeks.

Thanks for the advice RCZ1....and your persistence with your explainations :thumbup: :oops:

Great news Gorwell -now you can really enjoy the music experience in your RCZ :thumbup: