What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

what colour wheels for referb

A

Anonymous

As the title says really, Ive got a black GT RCZ on 19's and it needs 3 wheels referbing, Im stuck between standard silver/ mid grey /black satin or gloss black?

Im unsure what to go for but im swinging towards the gloss black as it will look stealth, what do you guys think will suit it best?

Its being done thurday/friday so I need to choose fast lol

John

RCZ1

Reaction score
Personally I would have standard silver mainly because I'm not really a fan of black alloys but its a very personal thing and ultimately the final choice lies with you. I'm sure it will look great whatever you decide. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ive seen this pic of a black one with black wheels, I hope the owner of the pics doesnt mind me using it, if they do let me know and I'll remove it.

A

Anonymous

that is something special. How much for the black refurb?

A

Anonymous

Stay away from those cheap films...it's very hard to mold even the best 3M Di-Noc film to a complex wheel. Plus try touch the wheels after a spirited drive...the film will peel away when the wheels are that hot!

If you want carbon wheels be ready to spend something like 10k £:
http://www.bespokeventures.com/blog/201 ... tec-wheel/

For the wheels, if you want an aggressive look, paint arches and wheels gloss antracite!