What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wee photos FAO VASS

A

Anonymous

Thought you might like these - inspired by the artist called Slinkachu

A bit of fun!!! :D

A

Anonymous

Hey, just noticed you've two different blokes there. Troy and Flash will be jealous! :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

:lol:

They are only 1.5cm high so Troy could stamp on them and Flash could run over them!!!

Want to get a wee mini RCZ and pose my mini- me beside it (have one lined up with thigh high leather boots and mini- black bustier - tee hee hee).

And no I don't wear stuff like that (anymore........ ;) )

:dance:

A

Anonymous

I have a mini-RCZ but it most definitely did NOT come with thigh boots and bustier! Think I should take it back??? :D

A

Anonymous

Where did you get your mini-RCZ? I saw a link to the Peugeot French site with them. Do you think if I asked my dealer he could get one. Saw one on Amazon from a model place but it was really expensive. Maybe they might have some at Top Gear Live - hope so.
The mini - me with the black boots and bustier cam from a model railway shop!!! Troy make puppets so we end up trawling model shops for bits and bobs!

:)

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Where did you get your mini-RCZ? I saw a link to the Peugeot French site with them. Do you think if I asked my dealer he could get one. Saw one on Amazon from a model place but it was really expensive. Maybe they might have some at Top Gear Live - hope so.
The mini - me with the black boots and bustier cam from a model railway shop!!! Troy make puppets so we end up trawling model shops for bits and bobs!

:)
I had gone over to the dealer's about 3 weeks into the wait to sort out a cherished number and on the way out the sales person handed me the wee RCZ without any quibbles. You should check first with your dealer. :thumbup: