What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Waxybox

RCZ1

Reaction score
There are changes afoot with Waxybox.

November's box will be the last for this year. Next year, instead of a monthly box they are going to be every 2 months.

Boxes will be out January, March, May, July, September, November.

Not sure at this stage if the boxes are going to be the same size and price but will update as I find out. Hopefully our discount code will still be valid.

A

Anonymous

This months waxybox available from today for anyone interested. Previous code for the forum members still valid. £13.50 instead of £17.50 with the code which includes 1st class delivery :grin:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Thanks Ian :thumbup:

I'm debating whether to order it or not. Still got some of the other products still go use. Not much chance to try new things this time of year. Only time for quick wash most days.

A

Anonymous

I've still got some items from previous ones too.
But with the waxybox only available every 2 months now I'm sure you'll find time to use them when the weather gets better.
I ordered mine today so its just a matter of wait and see what's in there.
Waxybox never seem to dissapoint with there constant supply of fantastic products.:grin: