What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Water in diesel....

Crazant

Reaction score
I'm getting a very occasional warning light , water in diesel, is it a quick fix or a bigger problem looming

Thks

Crazant

Reaction score
Brill thanks, it did it once this morning and not seen it since, I'll keep my eye on it...

Crazant

Reaction score
Had the filter changed yesterday it was filthy but I'm still getting an occasional warning light , seems to do it after about half a mile after starting car then an odd time on motorway, anything else I can do or have missed....

tianorth

Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is the fuel cap on and sealing? (ie letting air in but not water)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Crazant

Reaction score
Thanks, cap seems ok , wonder if it was the asda fuel I put in last week, I've just topped it up with shell optimax so maybe that will help....its bloody annoying..

tianorth

Reaction score
I owned mine from new (didn't have job at time) so was using supermarket fuel, the got a job and started to put Shell V-Power diesel, the mileage per tank went up over 100 miles per tank.
Now getting 700-800 miles per tank!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Crazant

Reaction score
I'm getting about 140 miles out of 20 quid which is about 40mpg , that's around town but with a few longer runs, is that about right or is it a toich low ?, i got 100 out of my old type r which i thoight was crap but i suppose percentage wise its nearly 50% more