What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Washer bottle pump. 2011 HDi GT.

Jambondrums

Reaction score
Hi all. I wonder if you guys could help me with what fuse the washer bottle pump is? I can't hear any noise happening and I've checked the fuse that the handbook says and it's fine, I changed anyway just in case. So I was wondering if it's in a different place to the handbook states? It might sound silly, but when I picked the car up in September, the map reading lights, vanity mirror lights etc.....didn't work. I checked all the bulbs and checked the fuse that the handbook stated. I ended up going through the entire fuse box until I found a blown fuse. Changed it and the lights work, even though it was for something else entirely according to the handbook.
Also, how much of an arseache is it to change the pump if it does turn out to be knackered? It's only happened since this cold snap, so I figured it could just be frozen up, but I would expect to still hear the pump running....
Cheers in advance guys.
James.

Pedro

Reaction score
Pour some warmish water into the tank & defrost the wipers before use !;)

Woodso

Reaction score
Even better if you can, lift the wipers so they don't freeze to the windscreen at all.