What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

warning stickers on sun visor

howardf

Reaction score
Has anyone removed the warning stickers on the passenger side sun visor...on mine the stickers are on both sides of the visor and if possible I'd like to take therm off.

Has anyone managed to remove the stickers without leaving a mark or spoiling the visor?
If so how did you do it?

Cheers,...... H

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I haven't tried, but from experience, sticky residue can be removed with WD40, not sure if that helps you though :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I've not tried either, but furniture polish does the same job and smells nicer. Isopropyl alcohol (cassette tape head cleaner if you're old enough to remember!) is also great at removing residue. Whatever you use, test on an inconspicuous area first of course.

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:
I haven't tried, but from experience, sticky residue can be removed with WD40, not sure if that helps you though :eusa-think:

got to love a bit of fish oil for sure :)

2retro

Reaction score
Stickers? I'm sure mine are printed directly onto the visors... :wtf:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
That's buggered that idea then! :lol:

What about getting the OH to crochet a nice furry cover instead :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Can anyone prove that the light in the fridge goes off when i shut the door?

A

Anonymous

wrapper said:
Can anyone prove that the light in the fridge goes off when i shut the door?

Only way to find out is to put yourself in the fridge and report back.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Now there's an idea, don't forget the pictures Wrapper, and make sure it's a Mk2 fridge :lol:

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:
Now there's an idea, don't forget the pictures Wrapper, and make sure it's a Mk2 fridge :lol:

Made me laugh out loud :clap: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Yes its a mk 2 with black rails,thats what makes it so cool. :D

A

Anonymous

wrapper said:

Nah...i'm pretty sure that that's the evaporator coil that does that. ;) :lol: (Actually had to google how a fridge works to make that comment :lol: )

A

Anonymous

Mrizzle
you know I work in health and Safety And cant possibly condone locking yourself in a fridge as that would be a confined space!! :D

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
wrapper said:

Nah...i'm pretty sure that that's the evaporator coil that does that. ;) :lol: (Actually had to google how a fridge works to make that comment :lol: )
Not in my case as its a digital invertor,and relates to the compressor. :D

A

Anonymous

stingray_dave said:
Mrizzle
you know I work in health and Safety And cant possibly condone locking yourself in a fridge as that would be a confined space!! :D

Party pooper... :( ( :lol: :lol: ) Fear not, I've come up with a new (even less safe plan)

wrapper said:
mrizzle said:
wrapper said:

Not in my case as its a digital invertor,and relates to the compressor. :D

If I was to hazard a guess I'd say it was the time flux capacitor. I'm going to suggest that you take it to a church when there's a thunderstorm, attach it and conductive cables to the weather cock(rel) and, who knows, you might end up meeting dinosaurs....or just have an exciting new hairstyle. I like this plan better. :lol: