What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wanted - RCZ R Alloy Wheel / RCZ Watch

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Wanted - RCZ R Alloy Wheel...

Yes Z'ers if any of you out there have a spare alloy wheel from the R that you might want to part with, please get in touch via PM, I have a spare from my old Z but it's no good on the front for my R.
So any offers - clear your garage out, if you have a pair even better.

Also a long shot but if anyone has the Official Peugeot RCZ watch and wants rid or even the watch from the Brownstone limited edition RCZ - I would be very interested in acquiring one.....

Please get in touch - Thanks Mick / AKA Plecodoras.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Thanks DKZ5745

but that is the 308 watch and not the RCZ one, to save any future confusion, this is the Official Peugeot RCZ watch -

subject to owners copyright.

Notice this is an exact miniature replica of the RCZ car clock and looks pretty smart, they were sold by Peugeot for £50 and my local Pug Squealers don't have any left nor do Pug UK.

and this is what I have called the Brownstone - but it is in fact the Raidillon watch which was offered for sale with the afore mentioned limited edition Z.

and without the RCZ branding.

Thanks for your help though but if anyone else has any of these items that they no longer want - please let me know.

Cheers M. :beer:

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
The first one I have.

The second one was limited edition togheter with the RCZ Raidillon. Prices was/is around 2000€ if I'm not mistaken.
A few years ago I saw on for sale, but they are rare. Only 55 (as the same number of RCZ Raidillons)

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Joske said:
The first one I have.

The second one was limited edition togheter with the RCZ Raidillon. Prices was/is around 2000€ if I'm not mistaken.
A few years ago I saw on for sale, but they are rare. Only 55 (as the same number of RCZ Raidillons)

Thanks Joske,

that fully backs up what I know about the Raidillon, limited to 55 and offered for sale with each of the cars, or were they given with each car? either way pretty damn rare I'd say ! :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Joske said:
The first one I have.

€2000 for a watch that’s nowt to Plecadoras he’s just spent a fortune on some sticky back plastic! :lol: :lol: