What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

[Wanted] Quad exhaust

ctaatgt

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Have my 2.0 HDi Z about 10 months now but have been browsing this forum for long before that. Can't thank you all enough for the information I have garnered.

I was wondering if anyone is selling (or thinking of selling) a second hand quad exhaust? The Zunsport would be my preference but open to anything. I've wanted one since day one but I'm only just now approaching a point where I can afford it.

Cheers,
C

tianorth

Reaction score
I bought the Zunsport quad exhaust system but didn't like it, so made my own similar to the zunsport one.

This is what I came up with.

ctaatgt

Reaction score
@tianorth I have seen (and admired) your oval quads before. Way beyond my abilities though I'm afraid. Thanks for chiming in.

Brolly

Reaction score
Hi.

Wow.... They look brilliant.

I was thinking of Quads, they really suit the car with the oval design. Did you say you made them ?

cheers :clap:

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I just sold my Zunsport quads, £30.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

tianorth

Reaction score
Brolly said:
Hi.

Wow.... They look brilliant.

I was thinking of Quads, they really suit the car with the oval design. Did you say you made them ?

cheers :clap:

Thank you, I think it balances the back of the car, where as the twin makes it look lopsided.

Yes a few sections of box section, exhaust tips etc.

There is a post somewhere on here!

Found it
viewtopic.php?t=9070

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk