What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

(Wanted) Peugeot 308 sport steering wheel.

A

Anonymous

Hey there guys. First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Francisco, I'm from Brasilia/Brazil and I currently drive a 2012/203 Peugeot 408 THP. It's pretty much the saloon (sedan) version of the 308. That being said, I'm looking for a place to buy the Peugeot 308 sports steering wheel (picture below).

As the image shows, it looks almost like the standard steering wheel in the RCZ, the difference being the perforated leather. All in all, I've searched ebay.co.uk and other places like http://www.french-power.com/, but was not able to find the item for sale. Any suggestions of where to look for it are much appreciated. Also, if any of you have one for sale, even if its the one from the RCZ, just let me know.

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

A RCz sports steering wheel willl fit your car as will the standard RCA wheel as the centre cush is the same. Size I sold my standard wheel to a chap in Brazil

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
http://www.french-power.com/product_info.php?info=p4131_sportlenkrad-leder-alcantara-peugeot-rcz-abgeflacht.html

I saw this, but this one has RCZ in the metal part. Plus, i'm looking for the one with 03 (three) metal "thingies". Thanks though.

Anywhere else I should look for it?

jassyo06 said:
A RCz sports steering wheel willl fit your car as will the standard RCA wheel as the centre cush is the same. Size I sold my standard wheel to a chap in Brazil

Really, was that earlier this year (january - februeary), if so, I know who it is. Got another wheel for me? Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Oooooh! You could captain a ship with that wheel. Oh arrr shiver me timbers. :)

A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
Oooooh! You could captain a ship with that wheel. Oh arrr shiver me timbers. :)

LOL, so true! But since it will be used on a saloon car, that doesn't bother me. The diameter, I believe, is the same size of my current steering wheel.

A

Anonymous

Replacing this wheel is one of two things I still want to do to my car...mind you it seems to be fitting of the weather. How much smaller is the RZC embossed one in the 200? May still go for the alcantra one but not sure it fits given that there is no alcantra anywhere else in the car. Admiral rizzle...over...

A

Anonymous

Hi rizz on my posting the alcantara wheel is nicer than the sta.card 200 by leather wheel which so.so.t availa le