What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wanted - carbon mirror caps

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Pete, have you seen the spoox motorsport carbon mirror caps they did list them on eBay but you can get them from spoox.co.uk. £160 which is a big saving over Peugeot’s price of £360

pete.garratt

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Hi Pete, have you seen the spoox motorsport carbon mirror caps they did list them on eBay but you can get them from spoox.co.uk. £160 which is a big saving over Peugeot’s price of £360

Neil,

Yes I have, thanks. However, I was trying to see if I can find some of the Pug ones. The Spoox look interesting, although I note they samply fit over the existing caps and are held on with double sided tape. I have to confess i’m unsure of the aesthetics.

The other options, of course, are either wrapped or hydro dipped,which I’m also considering.

However, would quite like some that are direct replacements for original - if I can find any, that is.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn’t realise the spoox ones went over the originals, a lot of money if they don’t look right :eusa-think: Kerry has had her mirrors hydro dipped and they do look good but you can’t beat genuine carbon :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Hello stranger !

tried contacting you a couple of times Pete but to no avail !

Talking of wrapping,

( and good luck with your hunt for carbon mirrors ( Kerry's dipped mirrors look very good ) ).

look what I've done with my Z....

From this ....

To this ....

Soz Z'ers it's a disease I can't help myself posting pics !! :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Talking of wrapping,
look what I've done with my Z....
Soz Z'ers it's a disease I can't help myself posting pics !! :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer:
How much? :?:
PM if shy. :eusa-shhh:
Might want to do something crazy with mine, so need a starting point, moneywise.