What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

WANTED 200BHP RCZ

Old gh bug

Reaction score
I am looking for my first RCZ i have a budget of up to £6k to spend i am open to anything that is available but i dont really want anything over 70k miles
many thanks Garry

Cerocker

Reaction score
I am looking for my first RCZ i have a budget of up to £6k to spend i am open to anything that is available but i dont really want anything over 70k miles
many thanks Garry
Hi I have a 2012 rcz 200bhp in what I call burnt orange or officially red with light grey leather interior, factory sat nav , mileage is around 56000. It has a ceramic coating which I had put on when I purchased the car nearly two years ago. Looking for around 6k but am not in any rush to sell the car as as we will be cutting down to one car at some point which will have to be an auto because of my wife. I can provide you with photos upon request

Old gh bug

Reaction score
Hi I have a 2012 rcz 200bhp in what I call burnt orange or officially red with light grey leather interior, factory sat nav , mileage is around 56000. It has a ceramic coating which I had put on when I purchased the car nearly two years ago. Looking for around 6k but am not in any rush to sell the car as as we will be cutting down to one car at some point which will have to be an auto because of my wife. I can provide you with photos upon request

Hi Cerocker
It sounds promising i know the colour i think ? i would appreciate it if you could send some pictures to [email protected]
Also your location
many thanks Garry

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
A rare colour burnt orange. Is it petrol or diesel.. And any photos of her (rcz)...... Thanks Les
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co