What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Waiting Patiently No More - Phoebe's Arrived

A

Anonymous

At last the wait was finally over on Tuesday (almost exactly four months) - Phoebe's out of bondage and aren't we both very happy.

Some snaps taken on delivery day - hope to get some more in nice locations soon.

A

Anonymous

Yippeee............

Phoebe is gorgeous :dance:

Have a great time with her (!!!!!!)

Congratulations and well worth the wait :beer:

:happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

Yep She sure looks the business, nice colour :clap:

Nice job super imposing the sunshine in the pictures as well......

A

Anonymous

Congrats!!

I didn't expect that color to be so good in the street!

A

Anonymous

Looking gorgeous, Phoebe, but then Freddie and I might be slightly biased :lol: . Enjoy many happy and safe miles together :dance: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi all and thanks for the kind thoughts. Phoebe and I went out on a date tonight and I have to say she's put the sparkle back

A

Anonymous

Hi aussiercz

She looks beautiful. I seriously considered the Mercury Grey and still love it but eventually went for the Pearl White. Even now though, looking at yours I still wonder if I made the right decision cos Mercury Grey just seems to go so well with the arches and takes away the harshness of the large front grill.

Glad youre enjoying it.

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

Hi Aussiercz

Nice choice of colours. Haven't seen that combination on the island yet.

Regards
Bugia
Malta

Bugia
Malta

1.6 Petrol Opel White.
Black Leather Seats
Black Mirrors
19’’ Sortilege Black Onyx
Easy Motion Pack

A

Anonymous

Pete

Michael Attard's brother has the rcz in this colour.... I did the test drive with it...I must admit it's a beauty in this colour.....enjoy your driving aussiercz, I m sure you will do a lot of miles in your lovely country with your car

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

A

Anonymous

RCZooM said:
Hi aussiercz

She looks beautiful. I seriously considered the Mercury Grey and still love it but eventually went for the Pearl White. Even now though, looking at yours I still wonder if I made the right decision cos Mercury Grey just seems to go so well with the arches and takes away the harshness of the large front grill.

Glad youre enjoying it.

RCZooM

Hi RCZoom, don't worry the white is beautiful too. It was a toss up between the Mercury and Pearl White for me as well. In the end the wife swayed it - she loves silver cars. All the colours look great anyway - it's that sort of car.

A

Anonymous

jonvella said:
Pete

Michael Attard's brother has the rcz in this colour.... I did the test drive with it...I must admit it's a beauty in this colour.....enjoy your driving aussiercz, I m sure you will do a lot of miles in your lovely country with your car

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

Thanks Jovella, yes I intend to have heaps of enjoyment. All the best for when you collect your little beauty. It's soon isn't it?

A

Anonymous

Hi aussiercz

Yes, hopefully tomorrow after quite a long wait...looking very forward to it now