What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Waiting on delivery

A

Anonymous

Just ordered a 156GT in Charcoal Black and waiting on a delivery date hope its soon !!

A

Anonymous

It's gonna be the longest wait of your life :lol: but once you have it you will find the rcz was worth waiting for :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave: The best thing is that once it arrives the pleasure and fun of the car will diminish the memory of the long long long wait. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

adele said:
It's gonna be the longest wait of your life :lol: but once you have it you will find the rcz was worth waiting for :thumbup:
Hi Adele
Thanks for the cheery reply :D what type do you have and how long have you had it :?:

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: yes great car enjoy her . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Alan1 said:
adele said:
Hi Adele
Thanks for the cheery reply :D what type do you have and how long have you had it :?:
Hi Alan, I've got the mercury grey 200GT, I had to wait about two weeks but that was more to do with waiting for the new plate to come out, but it did feel like a month, I had long days and sleepless nights waiting, but like I said its worth it, such a fun car to drive :dance: so when do u think u will get that delivery date?

A

Anonymous

Hi Adele, :cool: Lucky Lady ive had to go for cheapo version :( never mind hopefully wont be long now already have the Reg no and every time the phone rings hoping it will be the garage you will be first to know. ;)

A

Anonymous

Alan1 said:
Hi Adele, :cool: Lucky Lady ive had to go for cheapo version :( never mind hopefully wont be long now already have the Reg no and every time the phone rings hoping it will be the garage you will be first to know. ;)
156 or 200 theyre both fab cars :clap: Fingers crossed your wait isn't too long :D

A

Anonymous

Alan1 said:

Bet you won't be calling it cheapo by the time you get home with it!
I have the same charcoal 156 gt as you will soon have and wouldn't want the 200 as it is a little too bone jarring for everyday use.
Overall the 156 & 200 gt are a score draw when all is taken into account.....
You will LOVE this car and I bet that you are up early next day ready to go out and show her off!!!!
Enjoy :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

A

Anonymous

baddogbot said:
Alan1 said:

I have the same charcoal 156 gt as you will soon have and wouldn't want the 200 as it is a little too bone jarring for everyday use.
You will LOVE this car and I bet that you are up early next day ready to go out and show her off!!!!
So wot are you saying baddogbot, I wasted a bit over four grand on the 200 for nothing :? I think peugeot have some explaining to do if that's the case ; :crazy:

A

Anonymous

I remember waiting for mine, I used to read every post on this forum and look at every video on Youtube and as mine is nearly a year old, there wasn't many videos out then.

When it did arrive I couldn't get this stupid grin off my face. Its a great looking car which is a dream to drive (for me anyway)

Nearly 12 months on I still look forward to getting in my RCZ, even if it is to go to work ;)

No matter what engine size you will love it.

All the Best

Beef

RCZ1

Reaction score
Beefburga said:
I remember waiting for mine, I used to read every post on this forum and look at every video on Youtube and as mine is nearly a year old, there wasn't many videos out then.

When it did arrive I couldn't get this stupid grin off my face. Its a great looking car which is a dream to drive (for me anyway)

Nearly 12 months on I still look forward to getting in my RCZ, even if it is to go to work ;)

No matter what engine size you will love it.

All the Best

Beef

Same here :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

adele said:
baddogbot said:
Alan1 said:

So wot are you saying baddogbot, I wasted a bit over four grand on the 200 for nothing :? I think peugeot have some explaining to do if that's the case ; :crazy:

No not at all. I just think that the extra power of the 200 would go nicely with the suspension set up of the 156 and may even be a bit more fun.
I was informed by somebody quite high up at Peugeot that the 200 bhp was going to be the base engine for the petrol and the 200 would be around 250 bhp, they are downtuned for emissions regs.... :cry:
The argument over which is better has been waged many times on this forum and i really do NOT want to start it again.....
Waiting for the diesel owners.......... :wave: :beer: