What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Vision Pack - Altering Headlamps for Europe

GT RCZ

Reaction score
To all you lucky people that have your cars I have a question.

I have just found out that on my insignia fitted with xenon headlamps that its possible in the settings menu to alter the headlamps electronically alleviating the need to buy headlamp convertors.

Is this the same with the Peugeot xenons? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

asked a dealer ship they did not know but although car lights are bright while driveing i have noticed they dont dazzel other drivers much as i once forgot to dip them and must have met lots of cars comming the other way and no one flashed me

A

Anonymous

looked in the manuel and doesnt actually say., but there is different eu flags in the set up, so it may be possible.

A

Anonymous

olly said:
asked a dealer ship they did not know but although car lights are bright while driveing i have noticed they dont dazzel other drivers much as i once forgot to dip them and must have met lots of cars comming the other way and no one flashed me

That's because they dazzle anyway. I hate an oncoming car with xenons especially on the B roads I use. They are not required imho as modern headlights are more than enough to see where you are going.

Sorry. I'm trying to be rude or curt it's just my opinion within a friendly debate.

Cheers

Dave

A

Anonymous

On a 407 coupe i had with xenons peugeot didnt recommend beam converters or blanking out bits, the reason was that the xenons had a very different beam pattern to conventional lights, they didnt have the high kick up pattern to the near side which is what blinds drivers when you are abroad.