What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

VENTOROSSO

A

Anonymous

Wouldn't be my cup of tea. I prefer sexy looks to brutal and aggressive.

A

Anonymous

hmmmm cars styled like that tell me instantly that the person riding it has a tiny penis and is very insecure as such

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
xzibit206 said:
hmmmm cars styled like that tell me instantly that the person riding it has a tiny penis and is very insecure as such

Why does the size of your bits have anything to do with what you like or dont like :?:

I am sure there are some very well endowed people that would like the look of this car.....................................................I do :lol: :lol:

:beer:

:lol: :lol: :lol: well in snowy!

A

Anonymous

Looks like the ideal car for jassy dong:-! No seriously I like the look of this but not the aftermarket designed alloys

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Looks like the ideal car for jassy dong:-! No seriously I like the look of this but not the aftermarket designed alloys

Jassy...!! Your "nae deid min"...hurrah :) banter has been pretty much nonexistent since your absence!! Have you been haunting Merc forums and putting the "jassy dong"/willies up them..? :lol: :lol: How are things?! You been up to Costa del deen yet?! Let some banter return...please!!

A

Anonymous

I dont mind it. Wheels are too JDM but what can you expect..