What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Vent removal

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
I want to remove the aircon vents and I've done some googling and also seen a video on Youtube that shows how, but in that video, you have to remove a bunch of interior pieces so you can get behind the vents and push while unlocking the tabs with a small flat head screwdriver.

However, in the workshop manual, it shows a way to remove the vents with having to remove interior pieces but it doesn't make sense to me.

In the pic below, the workshop manual says you only need one tool (some plastic thing with a forked end) but the confusing part is where it shows you have to use 'four rivets', what exactly are they talking about? Are these rivets some special bits for trim removal or are they literally just pop rivets used creatively?

The problem is, it doesn't go into any more detail than what you see below. It doesn't even show how you use these so called rivets

rcz - vent removal.png