What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Vauxhall Atra GTC - what do you think?

A

Anonymous

I'm not blind to other cars I just can't afford any of the others that turn me on!!!

I'm not a petrol head but I've never had a car that gives me so much pleasure as my RCZ. I used to hate the crawl to work in the morning but now I don't care because it's more time spent in my beautiful car. My RCZ still makes me grin with pleasure when I'm driving it.

I just don't like the look of the Astra and any time I've ever driven an Astra I haven't felt the buzz I get from the RCZ. Just my opinion though....

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
I'm not blind to other cars I just can't afford any of the others that turn me on!!!

I'm not a petrol head but I've never had a car that gives me so much pleasure as my RCZ. I used to hate the crawl to work in the morning but now I don't care because it's more time spent in my beautiful car. My RCZ still makes me grin with pleasure when I'm driving it.

I just don't like the look of the Astra and any time I've ever driven an Astra I haven't felt the buzz I get from the RCZ. Just my opinion though....

Yes Scarlett thats your opinion and good for you :thumbup: and figo i wouldnt give the old VXR astra hoose room :lol: OR THE VECTRA VXR EVEN WORSE BUT the new isignia has turned vauxhall on its head just like the rcz has done with peugeot and i think the new astra gtc will be a success this RCZ IS THE BEST CAR IN WORLD EVER THINGYMEBOB IS REALLY STARTING TO GRATE ON ME,AS THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS HAVE NEVER DRIVEN A REAL CAR JUST BECAUSE ITS GOT A PAIR T*TS AND A LOW ROOFLINE :oops: :oops: :oops:

A

Anonymous

Call it what ever you like. Jassy aint got it. I do find it difficult at times reading his posts pulling apart the love of our lives but then I just have to think that he is entitled to his opinion just as we are.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Call it what ever you like. Jassy aint got it. I do find it difficult at times reading his posts pulling apart the love of our lives but then I just have to think that he is entitled to his opinion just as we are.

Chill ron a car shouldnt BE the love of your life........ ;) cant you hear that simon bates "OUR TUNE THEME MUSIC" IN THE BACKGROUND :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hatman

Reaction score
Simon Bates morning, Gary Davies lunchtime & Steve Wright/posse afternoons, that brings back memories.

A

Anonymous

Hatman said:
Simon Bates morning, Gary Davies lunchtime & Steve Wright/posse afternoons, that brings back memories.

what.............ABOUT....... Bruno Brookes Dave Lee Travis and kid jenson and them summertime radio 1 road shows with smiley milely and you had to guess the mileage they had tarvelled :lol: :cool: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
what.............ABOUT....... Bruno Brookes Dave Lee Travis and kid jenson and them summertime radio 1 road shows with smiley milely and you had to guess the mileage they had tarvelled :lol: :cool: :thumbup:
Have you forgotten Kenny Everett?

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Chill ron a car shouldnt BE the love of your life........ ;) cant you hear that simon bates "OUR TUNE THEME MUSIC" IN THE BACKGROUND :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay I agree that is a slight over statement, however it was a choice of words that I chose to use to express the feelings that some of us have towards the RCZ that you frequently pull apart

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jassyo06 said:
Okay I agree that is a slight over statement, however it was a choice of words that I chose to use to express the feelings that some of us have towards the RCZ that you frequently pull apart

i know apology :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

saw a gtc in the showroom today, its ok but even the sales guy said he liked the rcz better-especially in amber red :dance:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
saw a gtc in the showroom today, its ok but even the sales guy said he liked the rcz better-especially in amber red :dance:

Must Bee colour blind like you :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

the gtc was in a solid white,dont recon they do pearle white,shame. :geek:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
the gtc was in a solid white,dont recon they do pearle white,shame. :geek:

PEARLS........... for peeps who are a bit light in the loafers :lol: :lol: libarce,Barry manilow AND RON :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Saw a gtc for the first time in the flesh today charcoal grey looked pretty sweet much better than the photos was impressed think the vxr in red would be cool

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Saw a gtc for the first time in the flesh today charcoal grey looked pretty sweet much better than the photos was impressed think the vxr in red would be cool

the vanilla gtc is very nice and as a natural progression the vxr will be even better looking and with 280 bhp 4 wheel drive the fastest hothatch to date and from only £26,000 and with great standard kit and all that power it does make me wonder were all the money goes into a rcz gt 200 which is really the same price :eusa-think: