What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

various 'packs'

A

Anonymous

Couldnt see this anywhere, so just what is contained within each 'pack'? ie. Vision Pack, Black Pack etc..?

A

Anonymous

Black Pack -
(matt black roof arches, brilliant black front grill, door mirror covers and brake callipers). 19'' 'Sortilege' alloys

Vision Pack -
Zenon lights, tyre pressure gauge system, automatic level headlights. Think thts it?

A

Anonymous

Spots pack........... Smaller steering Wheel and gear shift lever

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
If you do not buy the sport pack then we can still get you the items to make it a sport (steering wheel, etc.).

A

Anonymous

It is a legal requirement to fit the self levelling and headlight wash system with xenon lights so these would be standard with xenon lights.

A

Anonymous

mikeyv60 said:
It is a legal requirement to fit the self levelling and headlight wash system with xenon lights so these would be standard with xenon lights.
Yes. I believe through what I was told that all Xenons must be self leveling and have a washer system too. Hence it is not an easy or economical retro fit.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
mikeyv60 said:
Yes. I believe through what I was told that all Xenons must be self leveling and have a washer system too. Hence it is not an easy or economical retro fit.

Definitely what I heard about Xenon's and I would not want to go through this modification as it is costly. Best option is to upgrade factory bulbs to HID's with our kits :)

http://shop.rczperformance.com/Lighting_c3.htm

A

Anonymous

I have both kits, well worth the money! Especially the vision pack, Xenons are brilliant!!