What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Value

A

Anonymous

I have now had my RCZ for nearly two years had a few issues having two new clutches, regular sensor faults.
However, I love the shape and the car in general.
But I've decided to trade in after twenty one months.
I bought the car for £22k and the car still looks new but I can only get around £10k for it now and told this is the market price.
I'm writing this as it's worth knowing buy like I say it's a great car but be carefull unless you plan to keep it for many years.

A

Anonymous

Rczdww said:
I have now had my RCZ for nearly two years had a few issues having two new clutches, regular sensor faults.
However, I love the shape and the car in general.
But I've decided to trade in after twenty one months.
I bought the car for £22k and the car still looks new but I can only get around £10k for it now and told this is the market price.
I'm writing this as it's worth knowing buy like I say it's a great car but be carefull unless you plan to keep it for many years.
Depends on if you purchased brand new and of course model and spec. I would deffinelty say 10 k is a joke mate for 2 year old, you should see at least 12 to 13k as a dealer would sell that at 15k

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So for a laugh after reading this (and only for a laugh - it's going nowhere !), I have been onto "we buy any car" those well known high bidders (NOT) to see what they would offer me. Mine is an 18 month old GT200 and they just offered me £14 K, and I thought that was the usual low offer they make. :wtf:

I think you need to shop round :eusa-think:

renegade79

Reaction score
your car must be worth more than that. i would also suggest shopping around. Also, i have a funny feeling that most RCZ owners fall so much in love with the car that they care little if any about the future value of it :eusa-whistle:

I for one never think that far ahead........ if i see a car i love, i'll do anything to have it and give no consideration to future re-sale value.......

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:
So for a laugh after reading this (and only for a laugh - it's going nowhere !), I have been onto "we buy any car" those well known high bidders (NOT) to see what they would offer me. Mine is an 18 month old GT200 and they just offered me £14 K, and I thought that was the usual low offer they make. :wtf:

14Kisnt bad price, but if matey car is a 156 he aint gonna get 14.

RCZ1

Reaction score
When I recently traded my Ruby in, I got 13.5k for her. It was 2 years old with 22500 miles on the clock. It was a 156 Sport so a very good price and a big discount off the R.

A

Anonymous

Biggyrick said:
DKZ5745 said:

14Kisnt bad price, but if matey car is a 156 he aint gonna get 14.

When selling my 406 coupe se, I was offered £150.00 by we buy any car. Com. Nevertheless I, after picking my self up of the floor from laughing, then realised they also wanted a pretty large admin fee for buying my car! Let's just say I didn't bother with them.