What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

V10 Audi

Hatman

Reaction score
This was parked outside my work yesterday, did make me chuckle. Neighbour thought it was the same model as mine.

A

Anonymous

I have never seen one of those before. In fact I didn't know that they existed. I'll stick to Pearl all the same :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
I'd rather have the RCZ than the R8!

Donna are you feeling okay do day :eusa-think: running a bit of a tempreture :eusa-think: thats making your vision blurred :lol: :lol: :lol: NO give me the car its based on the Lamborgini Gallardo LP 560-4 SPYDER :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

that plate is making me laugh, I can imagine that plate costs a bit.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I like the R8 coupe but not the convertible. Someone once asked me if it was it a R8 :eusa-think:

REALLY.......... ;) there is one in the bentley garages forecourt up my way in ibis white it is stunning very stunning that photo does it no credit at all. Firstly its the wrong colour secondly its not been detailed since the owner got :lol: Its a very rapid GT car

thirdly sack the photographer :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
RCZ1 said:
I like the R8 coupe but not the convertible. Someone once asked me if it was it a R8 :eusa-think:

REALLY.......... ;) there is one in the bentley garages forecourt up my way in ibis white it is stunning very stunning that photo does it no credit at all. Firstly its the wrong colour secondly its not been detailed since the owner got :lol: Its a very rapid GT car

thirdly sack the photographer :lol: :lol:

But don't you find that those people that can afford the most expensive cars and I mean expensive, are the ones who never clean their cars and can be found taking it through those " how many scratches do you want " car washes :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Hatman said:
This was parked outside my work yesterday....

:text-goodpost:

Now that is pure class.

Hatman said:
Neighbour thought it was the same model as mine.

Eh ?! Is S/He blind :cool: :wtf: :crazy: :eek: :shock: :helpme:

A

Anonymous

Picture this, coming off the motorway behind a R8, then both cars are sat waiting for lights to change, R8 in one lane and RCZ in the other both heading in the same direction, sat there thinking he's gonna give us a run for our money, lights change and off we go, RCZ in the lead to the next set of lights :dance: waiting for the lights to change once again and thinking this time he will blow us away, but no the RCZ blew him away, i couldn't help but wonder what the hell was wrong with this man allowing the RCZ to overtake him, if only I could have recorded it :lol: I know he has nothing to prove against the RCZ but there are time you should drive a car like you own it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Because he then looks like a supercar owner rather than a footballer :lol:

A

Anonymous

adele said:
Picture this, coming off the motorway behind a R8, then both cars are sat waiting for lights to change, R8 in one lane and RCZ in the other both heading in the same direction, sat there thinking he's gonna give us a run for our money, lights change and off we go, RCZ in the lead to the next set of lights :dance: waiting for the lights to change once again and thinking this time he will blow us away, but no the RCZ blew him away, i couldn't help but wonder what the hell was wrong with this man allowing the RCZ to overtake him, if only I could have recorded it :lol: I know he has nothing to prove against the RCZ but there are time you should drive a car like you own it :thumbup:

probably didn't own it, probably one of those club cars considering whenever I have seen an Audi R8 it has been driven like a true Audi driver (like an R8 should be driven)

A

Anonymous

adele said:

He probably didn't care and didn't notice your car :sleeping-yellow: I'm sure someone who can afford an R8 (probably a very rich company director or something) has more important things to worry about :eusa-whistle:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
adele said:

I get that on the way to work on a daily basis. Except im the one who has nothing to prove against little fiestas :lol:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Slightly related note:

What do you think they are doing to this R8 Coupé to have it in this state?

Engine rebuild? Turbo conversion? Gearbox? No idea?

It's a matter of replacing a simple Air Conditioning Compressor :lol: ....some assembly required.