What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Using Bluetooth to play music

A

Anonymous

Can't get my iPhone 4s to work in my car is there anyway I can use Bluetooth to play my music

A

Anonymous

1st pair your phone, then tap the source button untill your phone is displayed think it's 4 times. Radio - CD - AUX - then your phone. You can also do this by pressing the end of the right hand stalk. Select your music on your phone simples :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qo0cpa
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

I connected my phone to my car, to answer and call using my Samsung Galaxy S.

While connected, I can just play the music store in my phone and it will get played to the car stereo. :)

A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
1st pair your phone, then tap the source button untill your phone is displayed think it's 4 times. Radio - CD - AUX - then your phone. You can also do this by pressing the end of the right hand stalk. Select your music on your phone simples :)

This is sill the same as I have the sat nav
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qo0cpa
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

I have no idea buddy probably a different set up for the nav system. Go get the manual and have a play.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?w3dvwu
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

If you have the Sat Nav option you cant connect Iphone to stream music, or play it via USB cable either :(

Rue1

Reaction score
there is a great new APP (for Iphones not sure about Android) that allows you to listen to internet radio stations..its called TuneIn Radio can definately recommned it to anyone that is tired of listening to normal radio - sound quality is great and streams perfectly via BT :)

A

Anonymous

If only our 3G signals were reliable enough to stream ... Ive tried before but it depends on your route and signal strength. No good for my journey.

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:
If only our 3G signals were reliable enough to stream ... Ive tried before but it depends on your route and signal strength. No good for my journey.
Funny the only time u don't get 3G in N Ireland is at the coast

A

Anonymous

I have just got a Peugeot rcz and have been trying to connect my phone to my car to play music through. It will pair for the phone but not to play music, even when it's plugged into the aux cable it doesn't work. I looked for a source button but it doesn't have that. I have a 3GS. Can anyone help me because I don't really want to have another external item to use my music again.

A

Anonymous

do you have the satnav option? if so, you cannot stream music, but you do have a 10GB internal drive.

A

Anonymous

@clairemac1983 For some bizzare reason you can only stream music via bluetooth or play from the phone if you have the standard version, not the NGS 3D.

If you opted for the NGS3D then you have to copy all your tracks onto a USB stick (10GB, FAT 32 filing system, MP3 format) and either play from that or copy them onto the internal Hard Drive of the NGS3D. Im still puzzled as to why with a £1500 upgrade, you actually loose some functionality, which I would consider to be standard for that price!

A

Anonymous

Anybody knows if we can delete the sat nav original software and put the software of the new 208 on it. I've had a look at it when visiting my dealer and it looks great. Might even solve the iphone problems...