What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

User name

A

Anonymous

I have been called the vainest person on this forum for choosing my car registration number as my user name :? Why not would be my reply. However it did get me wondering as to how and why others have chosen the names that they have :?: jactac in particular, I have been meaning to ask him for ages. So anyone willing to explain their choice :?:

A

Anonymous

Mines boring... My names Mike and I live in the UK... Mikeyuk.
Used it for years on many forums ... Mainly because its easy to remember :)

A

Anonymous

Ok Ron as you asked nicely.
Jac = Swansea Jacks, its a very old nick name for lads from Swansea .
Tac= I had a dog when i was a kid called TicTac, so i just stole the last bit and added it to Jac. Hence Jactac :wave:

Like Mike i use Jactac on most forums ect.
Trying to get TicTac as a username anywhere on the web is almost impossible, it's snapped up.

Ps,
the wife has many other names that she calls me by very often :eusa-whistle:

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ1 because I was the first person to order one in my area :thumbup:

I have different names on different forums, so never stick to the same one. :D

A

Anonymous

My names Lynsey and I own an rcz! Lol my Reg is LY53ZEY which I normally use in forums!

A

Anonymous

From a TV Programme set during the 1980s.

Called "A Child's Christmases in Wales".

Shows the Family's Christmases in 1983, 1986 and 1989 through the eyes of the young boy growing up.

It is the FUNNIEST Programme you will see for a long time.
(Particularly if you happen to be Welsh and were growing up in Wales during this period.
Welsh origin is not required to still find the Programme very funny - it's in English (mostly)).

Shows the old games (Kerplunk, Subuteo, etc) and the part with the Spectrum Computer is an absolute classic :lol: :lol:
(again, particularly so if you were a Teenager around this time and the Spectrum was your first Computer).

PS The Uncle's name is Gorwel.
(I added the extra l otherwise it sounds too Welsh without it :lol: ;) :thumbup: )

A

Anonymous

Nelliebear: 12 years ago I visited Cardiff and ended up at a house party where after a few drinks someone called me Nellie netball ... It stuck after sometime it became Nellie... I am have a hairy chest so the bear bit arrived and now I am Nelliebear to all of my friends. I can say that at least once a day someone refers to me as Nelliebear

A

Anonymous

Hi ron i was jesting when i commented on the registration vain thing. :dance: :)

My name is james o 'neill my nickname is Jaza and has been since i was 8 years old but some where down the line i have been called jassy the o is for my surname and the 06 is when i started going car forums.

A

Anonymous

Finch is my surname and what is on my car and called finchy at work..... so thats why i went for finchy on here :)

A

Anonymous

First new car I purchased was a Ford Racing Puma, one of only 500 made great road and track car. If you have ever driven one of these you will never moan about hard suspension which some say on here that the 200thp has.

Turned heads like the RCZ does. It was number 0360. So my user name I use on all forums is Race for racing and 0360 the number of it.

A

Anonymous

Mines the same as my PS3 I'd, used it when I joined an online PS3 gaming group.

Harmless plug:

Group of older gamers fed up with getting their asses handed to them on a plate by 12 year old Americans.

So "Old & Rubbish" was formed.

Now we are thousands strong and have a great crack when online.

Feel free to check us out if your of the older generation who has a PS3 and wants a great laugh.

Oh, I forgot, the reason for my username is that I couldn't spell Hotdog.

All the best

Beef

A

Anonymous

Beefburga.... Do I know you from need for speed hot pursuit ? :)

A

Anonymous

Paul141 is email address and last 3 (you serving and ex will know)