What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

USB/Jukebox issue

simonpople

Reaction score
While music is being played from the Jukebox after nearly one song the system will switch to the start of my music on my USB stick.

Is there a way of resetting the USB drive? For now I have taken out the USB stick.

Jukebox has now stopped playing altogether now!

With or without USB stick Jukebox has stopped working. For the last 8 months it has worked fine, the car remembers the last drive (USB/Jukebox) used when working normally.

A

Anonymous

Sounds like it is trying to read from two sources, you have to select which source to read from.

The system will carry on playing a track then automatically go to the next source, so if you have a USB plugged in it will try to play from that on its own.

I may be wrong but i think usb will over ride jukebox, makes sense really because it just think you have plugged in a new source.

My tip is to unplug the usb if your using jukebox.

A

Anonymous

Hi this happened to me, it was as if the USB had priority. The dealer had never heard of it but they have a brill engineer who managed to sort it and save all my jukebox music. Not sure how he did it but he did update Peugeot UK who now know what to do.

A

Anonymous

Its not a fault, thats what it should do.
The system will start to read from any source that is plugged into to it, overriding the exsisting source.