What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Upset by local youths

SOBS

Reaction score
Hi there this is my first time on a Forum but it has been helpful if upsetting already. To explain i live in an area where there are 10,000 students and although i have no proof i believe at least some of the damage to my Peugeot RCZ-R is down to them. Last Friday my nearside wing mirror was broken and reading the messages on here it looks as if the bracket needs replacing as well. So the next question is i have a dash cam that records only when the engine is running as it runs off the auxiliary socket. I once had a Vauxhall Cascada and that had an auxiliary socket permanently live. So is it advisable and has anyone hard wired into the fuse box so i can leave this running at night.

Goatz

Reaction score
There is a guy on eBay selling the part needed to fix the mirror for £100. I think he is machining these himself out of metal rather than the flimsy original plastic part. I have just ordered one myself.