What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Update!!!!

Ginge2202

Reaction score
Yes
Did they fix the car?

The other day my car felt hesitant on acceleration. Not too bad, but noticeable when pushing on. I was thinking maybe the petrol as I put Sainsbury's Super Unleaded in for first time ever.

Yesterday the car was noticeably lumpy and then threw a EML and went into limp mode with the fan on full blast. It was code P1338.

A new coil and all is well again. A quick, easy and cheap job thankfully.
Yes they did. 1 coil replaced and I’ve ordered three other replacements and a new set of plugs for when I get home.

Woodso

Reaction score
I had exactly the same problem a few weeks ago. New set of plug's (old set were original's) and a new coil all OK. Went up and down M53/A55 yesterday at warp factor 11, with no issue at all. With replacement parts being so cheap these day's along with free delivery, I am going to get spare's such as coil pack's, plug's etc to sit on the shelf. I am also going to invest in a code reader as that will be the best cost saver.

wilsofar

Reaction score
Just as well it was (?) in England -I believe the Welsh section of A55 is populated by the mafia police who will turn you round if you are a couple of miles away from home apart from booking anyone daring to drive at more than the legal limit!!