What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Up for grabs

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/peugeot/other-models/peugeot-rcz-t75-thp-gt-2010/881572

Gotta love this getting married malarky haha

Noooooooooooo!!! :( That's a very reasonable price for a new buyer.

Hope you are well (this sad news aside)...obviously the lucky lady said yes then!

A

Anonymous

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :cry: :cry: :cry:
You're giving it away!

That mannie Rizz was TRYING to organise a meet too, hopefully you'll still have it for a wee while.

What are you gonna be replacing her with .... a 7-seater? Then you know your life has REALLY ended! :eusa-think:

So how are all the plans going? Date set? Bugger .... you could have had practically a full colour set of RCZs for wedding cars too..... ah well there's a pretty extensive colour range of Zafiras these days.....

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
What are you gonna be replacing her with .... a 7-seater? Then you know your life has REALLY ended! :eusa-think:

So how are all the plans going? Date set? Bugger .... you could have had practically a full colour set of RCZs for wedding cars too..... ah well there's a pretty extensive colour range of Zafiras these days.....

The day I buy a Zafira is the day I know i've lost my soul!

A

Anonymous

Does your plate have a couple of of X's in it. Saw one the same at the Haudagain today approx 11.15

A

Anonymous

djdan said:
Does your plate have a couple of of X's in it. Saw one the same at the Haudagain today approx 11.15

Nah Dan, he's F7GOS

Did I see you on Saturday night about 6.30ish outside the Beach Leisure Centre? Are you an 11 plate? I was driving the C63 so I didn't flash this time.

A

Anonymous

No mine is T16STD,

defo wont have been me as i was djin in elgin on Saturday night

A

Anonymous

The 156 gt will sell but not at that price.......... £1300 TOO MUCH WITH that mileage private punters dont want that accumulated high mileage Marriage=quick sale £13,500 ish :(

A

Anonymous

Donna IF this meeting ever takes place(MATT) can ya take the C63. I want a nosy haha :)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Donna IF this meeting ever takes place(MATT) can ya take the C63. I want a nosy haha :)

I'll organise it if I can have the C63...

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Starky said:

I'll organise it if I can have the C63...
Oh don't be greedy!!! I'll settle for a shotty ;)

A

Anonymous

Wouldn't see the fire with all the exhaust fumes from the RS :)

A

Anonymous

Boys boys boys, now don't fight .... oh hell.... GO ON ...... scrap scrap scrap!!!

And this is an RCZ meet remember???

Hope we don't get into trouble for hyjacking Figos topic ... sorry min!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Boys boys boys, now don't fight .... oh hell.... GO ON ...... scrap scrap scrap!!!

I'm a lover...not a fighter. :lol:

(Yeah sorry Figo!)

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:

Well if we do its all your fault!!! ;)