What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Unleaded In Diesel

A

Anonymous

Ive just put some unleaded into my diesel Polo :?
What am I likely to expect. :?:
I was miles away when I pulled up at the pumps and just grabbed for the unleaded nozzle, I started pumping and realised after about £1's worth of unleaded had been pumped, so I then swapped to diesel :roll:

Not sure what if any affect this will have and any advice would be appreciated. :(

A

Anonymous

Ah you'll be just fine with that, just fill up with diesel. If it was the other way round, diesel into a petrol that can cause problems.

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys. I had a right panic on. :crazy:
the attendant was more concerned that i swapped pumps and wanted another quid. :lol:

A

Anonymous

It might make ye catch the sheep quicker in the polo :lol:

A

Anonymous

Does a diesel not act like a mating call for farmyard animals?!

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Thanks guys. I had a right panic on. :crazy:
the attendant was more concerned that i swapped pumps and wanted another quid. :lol:

You've got to love human compassion...

A

Anonymous

For some strange reason sheep tend to run towards me when they see me.w :eusa-whistle: :lol:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
For some strange reason sheep tend to run towards me when they see me.w :eusa-whistle: :lol:

You're a bit like the pied piper of sheep then. Maybe your reputation proceeds you and they're all keen to "feel the love"? Maybe it's your gentle touch or perhaps the way you make them feel special by "holding" them afterwards. Either way Jactac...you're a regular Casanova.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jactac said:

You're a bit like the pied piper of sheep then. Maybe your reputation proceeds you and they're all keen to "feel the love"? Maybe it's your gentle touch or perhaps the way you make them feel special by "holding" them afterwards. Either way Jactac...you're a regular Casanova.

:lol:

A

Anonymous

Not do any harm to diesel stronger engine than petrol car other way round and u'd be fooked :shock:

A

Anonymous

So far so good, nothing strange happening, hopefully all will be ok. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Know it was a bit cold last night, but is not just too early for anti-waxing tricks ?