What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

unexpected free phone!

A

Anonymous

I happily picked up my car yesterday not expecting anything more and then the dealer casually opened the boot and said "oh yea, theres your free new nokia smart phone". wow, i mean i have an iphone so dont really need it but hey what a nice little extra that was a complete suprise.
Has everyone been given this? Or more?
Lets not let the phone over look the car tho, i mean it looks amazing and i didnt reallise i could like the look of it anymore until the moment the peugeot cover was slid back! i am head over heels!!

Cheers Peugeot!!
:beer: :beer:

A

Anonymous

I got one, I had to ask for it though! I only knew I was entitled to it thanks to this forum.

A

Anonymous

gave it to my wife cos she hasn't got sat nav. It was reviewed on Gadget Show last night and came out top! I use it rather than my own Tom Tom now.

A

Anonymous

It was an offer for June sales, but ,as way of an appology for delays,I got one even though I ordered in May,also,a full tank of diesel,a toy RCZ,two books,free first big service and a £100 voucher towards new accessories(trying to source a spare wheel or mud flaps),
All this thanks to delays because I wanted smoked arches and couldnt get them.

A

Anonymous

David ck said:
It was an offer for June sales, but ,as way of an appology for delays,I got one even though I ordered in May,also,a full tank of diesel,a toy RCZ,two books,free first big service and a £100 voucher towards new accessories(trying to source a spare wheel or mud flaps),
All this thanks to delays because I wanted smoked arches and couldnt get them.

wow thats not too bad at all! i bought/ordered in august.... only waited 9 weeks for my mercury grey gt 156

A

Anonymous

I ordered end of August and am picking it up this Friday so I'll be interested to see what they give by way of pressies (apart from the main pressie!!!). :D

A

Anonymous

Perhaps if Marcus reads this he will be able to let me know. :)

A

Anonymous

Got my car today, ordered 30th August, and was given the phone without having to ask :D :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Excellent result then and great choice of colour by the way! (same as me.haha)

A

Anonymous

haddow2004 said:
Excellent result then and great choice of colour by the way! (same as me.haha)
Entirely agree about the colour...looks so sophisticated in the flesh! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

PLA said:
Perhaps if Marcus reads this he will be able to let me know. :)

No probs PLA ,

I'm really surprised David didnt give you a phone :wtf: , we had hundreds of the things and couldnt give them away quick enough, the parts manager was having a coronary, every time he had a delivery more turned up :helpme:

I've got a couple of spares in my office , I will give you a ring tommorow to sort yours out :thumbup:

Regards

Marcus

PS glad to see the dogs enjoyed travelling RCZ style :dance: