What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Un requin gris est à venir

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone.
Another grey shark is coming, with thanks to many forum contributors!
Inspiration: imjacobs (but I've gone for the lama leather).
Dealmaker: RCZGT200/Perrys Milton Keynes (great stuff by Marcus, act right now to avoid Pug price rise!) (The 6.9% passport deal is pretty keen in this market too.)
Protection: RCZ1. Your cleaning obsession worries me! Le requin will have a full G-Techniq love affair with a local detailer shortly after launch.
Delivery due July, because I don't need it before then and everything comes to he who waits!
DAB: Why oh why oh why isn't this an option! I'll post separately on this.
Spare wheel - the forum solution, spacesaver 2008/407 with 135/80 17.

Advice: test drive back to back with Audi TT. Both are great cars, neither is a wrong choice. Suits you sir!

Full spec is 200GT, Shark grey, Simple lama leather, JBL, connect nav, vision pack, 19" anthra solstice.
Bring on the summer! :beer:

A

Anonymous

Bonjour et soyez bienvenus au forum, astleyducks :greetings-wavingblue: . The shark is indeed a lovely beastie. I saw one only the other day and the arches were most elegantly displayed against its colouring. Hope you enjoy the forum whilst you wait :dance: .

RCZ1

Reaction score
astleyducks said:
Hi everyone.
Another grey shark is coming, with thanks to many

Protection: RCZ1. Your cleaning obsession worries me! Le requin will have a full G-Techniq love affair with a local detailer shortly after launch.

:beer:

Hi astleyducks, my cleaning obsession worries ME :eek:

Good news on the G-Techniq detail. Will they be using C1? It's getting some excellent reviews and according to recent reports reduces the risk of marring too, which is always good news. I have their C2 sealant on my roof and G1 on my windows - a great water repellent :thumbup:

Good news on your deal. It's going to be a looooooooooooooong summer for you :D

A

Anonymous

Astleyducks, yours is the same as mine, other than the wheels (blanc sortilege on mine). Mine will arrive within a months if all is according to scedule. Shark is a colour not many have ordered (thank God), but if you look at the car the front is nearly a copy of a sharks head. With the white Lama-seats you imige the belly of the shark. Simply perfect mate.

As I need my car for work, I will have wintertires and Im thinking over putting them on dark wheels. Not the cheapest option obviously, but the best looking one for sure. It's probably like having a new car every winterbreak.

Be sure I'm on here with some pictures when my shark is delivered!! We Dutch like to brag ...

A

Anonymous

Same as mine...the white light leather is very pretty...although I only have the 156 not the 200