What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Uk most unreliable cars

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Re: Uk most unreliable cars

I do wonder if those lists from Top Gear are actually based on any fact at all or just made up because Top Gear doesn't like french cars and have a big crush on german cars.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Uk most unreliable cars

I'm certain these are the results of the JD Power Survey, which is completed by actual owners. The results were released this week.

Lexus and Jaguar came out top in the reliability stakes.

If I remember rightly Peugeot came 20th out of 26th.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

So if they don't make the top ten next year we'll know who to blame :) jags are cool but Lexus does any body under 55 actually buy one :(

A

Anonymous

Well i can agree on 1 car in this survey,the Grande Punto/Evo...I owned a Grande Punto 1.9 Multijet Sporting 130...top the range at the time back in 2006...it was the love of my car life...First brand new car...and it was never away from the dealership with over 14 major issues,and during that time, i probably drove every Fiat in the their range as a courtesy car whilst my own car was in getting fixed,and as the Mito...is the same car but under a different skin...l can understand why that is on the list aswell :( :( :(

l eventually got rid of the car after 60,000 mile in just 30 months of ownership,the best thing about this car was the diesel engine faultless and fast..Just everything else around the engine fell apart :( :(

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Well i can agree on 1 car in this survey,the Grande Punto/Evo...I owned a Grande Punto 1.9 Multijet Sporting 130...top the range at the time back in 2006...it was the love of my car life...First brand new car...and it was never away from the dealership with over 14 major issues,and during that time, i probably drove every Fiat in the their range as a courtesy car whilst my own car was in getting fixed,and as the Mito...is the same car but under a different skin...l can understand why that is on the list aswell :( :( :(

l eventually got rid of the car after 60,000 mile in just 30 months of ownership,the best thing about this car was the diesel engine faultless and fast..Just everything else around the engine fell apart :( :(

I had a Grande Punto 1.4 16v Starjet Sporting in 2007 with the panoramic sunroof and not a single thing went wrong with it, the only thing with it was that it got recalled in the 1st week of ownership for its brakes and then the year after its steering, thats saying mine was low mileage it only did 18,000 miles.

But I do know after I sold it to my best mates younger brother bought it, and had to get a new radiator system for it after it rusted away (the radiator system lasted 4 years)

and the same mate also had the MiTo with the same engine but the alfa alarm system liked to make a scene a lot he had to park it the other side of the farm where he lives just so that it wouldn't wake them up and had to get a new gearbox for the car.