What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

UK headlamp part numbers

A

Anonymous

Could someone please confirm the part numbers for the headlamp units for a 63 plate UK (RHD) 2.0 TDi ?

My wife's RCZ appears to be fitted with Continental (LHD) units - parts 9674039780 and 9674039880.

Everything I can find online says those parts are for "right side traffic" and the beam pattern is all wrong (it goes diagonally up to the right instead of the left). We had taken it to a main dealer to be resolved under warranty but they either refitted the wrong parts again or didn't even do the work, so it looks like we have to go back to the useless wunch and try again :brickwall: !

thanks!

tianorth

Reaction score
Are these halogens, xenon or directional?

PM me your Vin.

Chris

A

Anonymous

tianorth said:
Are these halogens, xenon or directional?

They're halogens.

I spoke to the dealer - they confirmed that they are RHD lamps and hadn't in fact changed them, but they couldn't explain why not. I think they're still trying to figure out how to get Peugeot to handle it under warranty.

drdino

Reaction score
Shouldn't be too difficult, it's a misbuild and that's what they should tell HQ. Unless of course the vehicle was involved in a crash and the parts fitted were the wrong ones.