What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

UK gets its own BAT MOBILE?

A

Anonymous

Hi all,
1st post, but not entirely new.
Been a silent stalker of the forum for a minute, and it has been of immense help from the hour I had an *RCZ moment* about 7weeks ago till date - so thanks all.
Here, I present to you, the progress of my experiment so far, which is by no means complete, but I need a day off...Ha ha!
Reviews have been mixed; friends think its the best thing since sliced bread, my mother is in shock (even though she admits it looks better than the Nera Black Metallic, she kept asking *WHY*? ) I say why not?! :lol:
You are all welcome to Rate or Slate; Its been an exciting *trip* from the M Sport 320D Coupe.
Will try to answer any questions soon as I can (if any) or assist anyone else in the quest to efff up their motor...
The excuse is all yours and you reserve the right to it e.g Too much time/money or just sheer boredom!
:beer:

Attachments

• Wiper Arch Mirror.jpg
    Wiper Arch Mirror.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 4,797
  • Carbon Inside.jpg
    Carbon Inside.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4,797
  • Footrest.jpg
    Footrest.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 4,797
  • Rear Right.jpg
    Rear Right.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4,797
  • LED Reg.jpg
    LED Reg.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4,797
A

Anonymous

Awesome!!! I have to applaud your individualism and boldness. I think the results speak for themselves...it kicks ass!! Well done for not being afraid to be different. Would love to see even more pictures!!!

A

Anonymous

cool the roof arches mirrors and wiper arms all wraped in carbon fibre u"ll be invisable at night :thumbup: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Awesome!!! I have to applaud your individualism and boldness. I think the results speak for themselves...it kicks ass!! Well done for not being afraid to be different. Would love to see even more pictures!!!

Here, Mrizzle...

Attachments

• LED puddle.jpg
    LED puddle.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4,778
  • Lion.jpg
    Lion.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4,778
  • Front Left.jpg
    Front Left.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 4,778
  • Arch Handle.jpg
    Arch Handle.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 4,778
  • Arch Tank.jpg
    Arch Tank.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4,778
A

Anonymous

Looks great :thumbup: one or two will slate it on here :thumbdown: but most of us think its great to see people making their rcz different to the next one. Like mrizzle said i applaud your individualism and boldness too :clap:

A

Anonymous

Not my cup of tea but I think you have done an amazing job, very well done!!

A

Anonymous

I like it....a lot!! Nice to see something creative and individual....

A

Anonymous

Thanks for posting some more photos. I honestly cannot convey how awesome I think that is...so many nice touches such as the front badge, the fuel cap, the roof arches etc . I think it's simply brilliant. Top work!!!

A

Anonymous

bradshaw said:
Not my cup of tea but I think you have done an amazing job, very well done!!

I have to agree , as long as your happy , then why not :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I love it. looks great.

We should put our two together. You got the all black Bat mobile. I got the all black Knight Rider.

One word of advice, Get your centre caps on your wheels painted the same as the wheels.

I also applaud your individualism and boldness too. Its good to be different

A

Anonymous

I really like it too. Wouldn't be for me, but I'm all for personalisation :thumbup: Good on ya :clap:

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: great job :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rue1

Reaction score
Welcome from the "Aussie" batmobile great to see someone else being bold and different, you have certainly gone further than me and good on you (shame you have covered those lovely silver arches but they do look different covered in Carbon wrap)... how much more are you intending to cover in vinyl? Did you do all the work yourself or did you get this professionally done, looks like a great job!

A

Anonymous

race0360 said:
I love it. looks great.

We should put our two together. You got the all black Bat mobile. I got the all black Knight Rider.

One word of advice, Get your centre caps on your wheels painted the same as the wheels.

I also applaud your individualism and boldness too. Its good to be different

Thanks Race0360.
I must confess I haven't seen the Knight Rider. Any pointers? Link maybe? Please? Lol
I am still looking at the best option for the centre caps - But I can tell you they won't be silver for long ;)

A

Anonymous

Rue1 said:
Welcome from the "Aussie" batmobile great to see someone else being bold and different, you have certainly gone further than me and good on you (shame you have covered those lovely silver arches but they do look different covered in Carbon wrap)... how much more are you intending to cover in vinyl? Did you do all the work yourself or did you get this professionally done, looks like a great job!

Hi Rue1 and thanks for the compliment.
I must admit part of my inspiration came from *arsey* :clap: when I was at the drawing table.
Its a long story with the silver arches but to cut it short, the arches and silver bits on the Solstice I was going to leave untouched to break things up a little bit; but to my dismay, dealer had to refurbish alloys (I'm the 2nd owner see), and they had been done all black when I turned up on collection day.
I must confess I *really* liked the look of the original Solstice and part of me wanted to throw a fit and insist on originals or pull the plug on the deal, but then the *stealth* idea went off in my head and I also remember'd reading somewhere how difficult it was to fix the originals once they got kerbed, so I decided to zip it, and changed plans instead.
All done with the Vinyl now - I've run out of things to wrap - lol
And no! It was professionally done, I'm ashamed to say I'm a bloke and I couldn't change a wheel If i had a puncture - I call out breakdown assistance *covers eyes*

A

Anonymous

Hi go4t

I am crap at links. You can see mine in members Gallery "The Black stealth" by race0360 » Sun May 22, 2011 3:34 pm.

You can see the centre wheel caps painted the same as the wheels.