What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tyres

A

Anonymous

Hi all my car needs a new set of tyres can you give me your opinion stick with the continental or go for something different the set I have on now as done 24000 miles and has about 2mm of tread left on. Is there a better tyre on the market? :helpme:

A

Anonymous

Steven007 said:
Hi all my car needs a new set of tyres can you give me your opinion stick with the continental or go for something different the set I have on now as done 24000 miles and has about 2mm of tread left on. Is there a better tyre on the market? :helpme:
Whilst I continue to get good performance and wear out of my tyres I will always stick with what the manufacturer put on originally. My car has done over 22,000 miles and the tyres are still very much road legal and performing well. In fact as silly as it will sound, they still look like new. I would suggest that our car uses and/or driving style must differ for yours to need replacing at 24,000. A word with the tyre people for advice as to what is more suitable to your circumstances, would go amiss .