What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tyre Warning Light ???

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I have this sign appearing at the bottom of my rev counter. Can't remember seeing it before. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it ?
I've looked all through the warning lights in the online manual but cant see it.

The illuminated one on the rev counter is Yellow on Black. The other piccie show the sign which is also on the passenger door placard.

Ta
Rob

Attachments

• Warning light.JPG
    Warning light.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Warning. Info.JPG
    Warning. Info.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 2

2retro

Reaction score
Yeah, one or more of your tyres are low. Check them and you can reset the warning. 👍

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
As all above have said it is to say one of your tyres needs some more air, if you press the button at the bottom of right corner of the digital screen on your clock's it will tell you if your car has a sat nav fitted...

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you find one needs blowing up, when you’ve done that it can take a day before the warning light resets itself, so don’t worry if it doesn’t go out straight away.
If it’s still on after a few days & all your pressures are correct, you might need to replace the sensor.

Reaction score
Thanks a bundle guys. I will get used to stuff eventually, but you are the only source of info at the mo, so invaluable. Thanks for the sensor time delay info.
I had checked the pressures before posting and wondered why they hadn't gone off. The big screen told me both front tyres were punctured !!!
I had new front tyres about 300 miles ago so guess iyt might be something to do with that.

Just one more question...The online manual is crap !!! How do I switch the fog lights on... has the RCZ got front fog lights ? Oops thats 2 !!!

Best Wishes to all in sunny Yorkshire
Rob

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
If yours is a facelift then it won't have front fogs. They have DRLs in the front bumper.
Unless I imagined that.

2retro

Reaction score
Iain is not imagining things again... no front fog lights on the MKII. Daylight Running Lights instead.

I always forget how to turn the rear fog light on though. Is it on the left stalk where the lights are (always have my lights set to auto so don't often use it)?

Reaction score
If yours is a facelift then it won't have front fogs. They have DRLs in the front bumper.
Unless I imagined that.

Ah yes Ok, Pity.... daytime running lights are a poor substitute for fogs, in my humble opinion.

Yes I use auto lights as well. I wonder if the foggies turn on automatically too...its seems unlikely. I need to back up to a big window like Tesco's and play with mi stalks and stuff. OH Misses !

Hey, The low pressure warning light went of tonight as predicted TA !

Do forum members ever meet up ?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 3