What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tyre and wheel question

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Hey all,

I currently have 20x10 wheels on my Z with 275 tyres. I'm considering getting a set of RCZ-R wheels to give 19s a try for a bit. I just had a couple of quick questions that I was hoping some of you may be able to help with:

- Are the RCZ-R wheels 19x9 as opposed to the 19x8.5 that my 2011 came with? I read somewhere that they were wider, but can't find confirmation anywhere.

- Has anyone run 255/35/19 on either their stock wheels or R wheels? Rolling diameter is pretty close and I really like the extra width of the 275s (and think the 235s look way too skinny from the rear), so thought 255 may be a nice compromise.

If they R wheels are the same width, I may just give my stock wheels a go (it's always had the 20s under my ownership).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ben

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Thanks mate. Yep, 255/35/19 has a lower rolling diameter than stock.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Thanks mate. Yeah, I’ve searched everywhere online but there is nothing to confirm. That link says 8-9 which doesn’t help. One other site said 20x9 for the R, but they def don’t have 20s as far as I’m aware. Unfortunately just can’t find anything definitive.

I was hoping one of the R owners could potentially check the stamp on the back of their wheel.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Thanks heaps mate. It should have some letters stamped onto the back of the spokes.

It'd be something like '19x9' and should have another stamp with 'ET27' etc which would be the offset. Other stamps will likely include place of manufacture, maximum weight etc.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
If it's easier to just take a pic of the writing / letters that'd be awesome.

Really appreciate you doing that mate. Forgot that you had an R!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Here you go...

the top pic is what your after, hope it helps.. :thumbup:

:beer: M.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
@plecodoras

You did what I was not able to do on a Sunday :clap:

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Absolute champion mate! Love your work!

Thank you.

I'll buy you a beer if you're ever down here for a visit!