What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Typoglycemia - Puegoet RZC !

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Typoglycemia

This has got nothing to do with cars but fascinating though.... If you don't know what Typoglycemia is and I can sense the rush to google from here..

It is strnage taht eth hunam brian can deicphre worsd eevn wehn tehy are jmulbed up !

It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Try these;

1. A vheclie epxledod at a plocie cehckipont near the UN haduqertares in Bagahdd on Mnoday kilinlg the bmober and an Irqai polcie offceir

2. Big ccunoil tax ineesacrs tihs yaer hvae seezueqd the inmcoes of mnay pneosenirs

3. A dootcr has aimttded the magltheuansr of a tageene ceacnr pintaet who deid aetfr a hatospil durg blendur

These get progressively harder as not only the end letters are changed but centre ones too.

If you read these with no problem, then you have an active brain or are getting bored like me - LOL :thumbup:

2retro

Reaction score
Wlel ttahs jsut fcnkiug ntus... :wtf:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I like it. Even me, not a native speaker, can read and understand that.

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
stewartwillsher said:
And aibohphobia is the fear of palindromes! :thumbup: :lol:

what's that about Drones Stewie ? ? :eusa-whistle: :crazy:
Har, har; moved on from drones; been there; seen it; failed miserably. :thumbdown:
Not listing my excuses, 'cos abysmal attempt at patting head and rubbing tummy syndrome, resulted in cheapo drone heading for nearest tree or vine. :oops:
Then just as I thought hovering might just be within my capability the battery runs low and it then has a mind of its own. :crazy:
My crapo i(diot)phone 4S did not help with the app showing the camera view as a backdrop to control buttons, and with a view of foliage, it was like "where's Wally!". :(
Fortunately, and face saving, grandson managed to not only target trees, but then could not find which one, as figs now in full leaf and dense, even denser than my drone piloting attempts; took him half an hour to find the bloody thing, despite it winking dementedly at us, initially. :twisted:
So what is the word for fear of, and dunce at, droning? :sleeping-yellow:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
So, plec, where was the advice and words of wisdom, especially for extra equipment needed for crap cheapo droning, and retrieval. :helpme:
OK, so you pro's with whizzo kit and control dexterity of an octopus don't need long sticks, which seem never long enough to reach errant fliers that seek out high branches or roofs and just sit winking and buzzing, uncooperatively.
His nibs thought it would be nice (yes it would) to take aerial shots of house, but then landed inadvertently on it!
Combination of pole and long feather duster (you can see it, eh?) just reached the sod from the balcony, THIS TIME! :clap:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha,

I never said drone piloting was easy and that is why mine is sat at the bottom of our local river, glug glug glug !!

Yes RCZ-R tihs tinhg wtih eht ltteres is qutie sookpy isn't it, it just goes to show how powerful the human brain is and we only use 65% of it. Amend that I have seen some people on the roads who use only 5% - LOL :D

Cheers M. :beer: